Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: how many brokers you joined upto now?

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    i have use many brokers in my forex life but this time i have investment with 2 brokers . these are InstaForex and Exness. i really find them very helpfull and very quick in their services. very qucik execution and withdrawal system..
    yes i think instaforex is good and also exness has low spread so both are good but i did not use exness upto now in real account but i used instaforex and they are good in their services and they are one of best brokers for me
    please vote for me if you like my post

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have use many brokers in my forex life but this time i have investment with 2 brokers . these are InstaForex and Exness. i really find them very helpfull and very quick in their services. very qucik execution and withdrawal system..
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a preliminary account in instaforex and I am enjoying it.If there is any more good brokers with good options than the seniors members are requested to share as soon as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have opened my forex live trading account with 2 brokers so far. One is ********* and another is Instaforex. Both of them are really great to work and earn money as well. ANd i have also opened a demo account in Hotforex. It looks good also. So i think both of them are good enough to trade and i will continue my trade with these accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zdaina View Post
    i try trading with 6 brokers , the resultats is not good. except with instaforex , it's really very good broker . i have a bad experience with lite forex : first , i deposit money they accept but when i want to withdraw my profits they tell me i must verify my account ; i speak with support he tell me i must send a english documents but in my country there is two language : arabic or french . in resultat i lose my deposit and my profits in one day .
    I dont think i can manage trading with so many brokers neither i plan to keep trading with more brokers, so even though i may open account with other brokers but will continue trading with 1 or 2 best brokers. Since i joined insta i am happy with it, not getting time to track my account with other broker.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i try trading with 6 brokers , the resultats is not good. except with instaforex , it's really very good broker . i have a bad experience with lite forex : first , i deposit money they accept but when i want to withdraw my profits they tell me i must verify my account ; i speak with support he tell me i must send a english documents but in my country there is two language : arabic or french . in resultat i lose my deposit and my profits in one day .

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have two bigger accounts with two different brokers and then a lot of small ones with different brokers . And if I'm lucky I'm able to withdraw the profits, so it's a great deal

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello please share how many brokers you joined upto now in your carrier.i have joined only in one broker i.e instaforex
    Well i admin i joined many brokers before but i have not traded with many only traded with two brokes other than insta forex and that too little, now i am only trading regularly with instaforex and some time i check my other account in a month or 2.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

tanvir1979 (2012-06-16)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

how many brokers you joined upto now?

hello please share how many brokers you joined upto now in your carrier.i have joined only in one broker i.e instaforex

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8