+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 557 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do agree with you pal. It is very important for us to check about the brokers before trading with them. We should check if they are legal company or not. We can be scammed very easily. That is why we should know about their history. We should check if their features and services are good enough for our trade or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    You said you have lost many by choosing lots of brokers. I think you were not aware about choosing the perfect brokers before. We always need to be careful while choosing brokers. They must be legally available, perfect and reliable. And behind the losses, we can not blame brokers. We are responsible for our own loss and we need to understand that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    main is forum main ab abi new aya hoon main na abi koi broker nahi parka main abi kam seek raha hoon is main abi main na both kuch seekna ha jub main kam seek jaoinn go to phari main bboth saraa doller kamona go phari main apko batanon go k fores trading ka hota ha is forum ammin proift he prrofit ha

Member himel001 is an unknown quantity at this point himel001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When Broker house not get bonus and every thing facility their condition then all user to withdraw all profit and close account.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one my friend told me about the insataforx and he told me that this broker is one of the best broker in the asia and is not like other scam brokers and therefore i choose insta forex as my broker

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if think we need to be careful while chosing a broker - good support, competitive spread, availability of major trading instruments, and crediblity and regulated are few things we should give importance selecting a broker.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose a forex broker is reliable and also in accordance with the strategy I use.
    1. have high leverage
    2. could scalping, hedging
    3. withdraw fast
    4. regulated
    5. a bonus
    and that's all I get in instaforex broker.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me being popular and great between traders is important, also I care about the spreads and specially easy sign up form , some brokers use many forms to sign up and it's really boring for me , but some of them are very well

Member over580 is an unknown quantity at this point over580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I happened to choose a broker with the point that I asked in accordance with the interests of sytem that I use

1. broker receives scalping, and free swap
    2. server is ok, although there requotes but not too often
    3. Wd's Depo smoothly

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    certainly, I see the achievements that have been owned by the broker, and reading written references of others who have tried trading on the broker. Some things to measure in assessing the quality of a broker, such as a stable server, as well as ease of payment.
    payment system and the time taken by the trades to close is the most important thing which every trader wants to know about the broker because these things really makes a difference.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 557 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)