+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 390 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390
Results 3,891 to 3,896 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I think you are wrong. if we are married to a fellow trader then, marriage would be a way to unite the science of our partners.
    but its hard to found a lady trader in BHARAT. In our country most of woman are in the kitchen. so its hard. beside this a married man will give much time to his wife. so he will not in front of computer on the right moment.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post

I think you are wrong. if we are married to a fellow trader then, marriage would be a way to unite the science of our partners.
    wow here were talking about marriage between traders but why I have not seen any women traders in this forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alwi For This Useful Post:

jokotole09 (2012-07-19)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Do you agree?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I agree with your opinion that is not good to do a wedding with forex because I will do marriage with a woman and still a lot I needed to do outside of forex
    If you are a man then of course there is going to marry a woman but maybe this is not the intention but the silence condition loss without taking action to cut loss, the, CMIIW

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post

Do you agree?
    I agree with your opinion that is not good to do a wedding with forex because I will do marriage with a woman and still a lot I needed to do outside of forex

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Do you agree?
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

earth (2012-09-26), gold1985000 (2019-03-11), HP2018 (2019-05-07), ij999 (2019-05-01), jokotole09 (2012-07-19), kapil_chemical_07 (2012-05-10), kkkk (2019-04-21), mehro (2019-02-14), mizan355 (2017-09-29), ntn (2019-09-08), SA148P (2018-03-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 390 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390

Subscribe to this Thread (5)