+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 418 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4177

Thread: Why do you feel bore in Forex?

Senior Member rexnet007 is an unknown quantity at this point rexnet007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,sometime many people fell bore in forex market.Because sometimes forex market is satnd in one place then many people fell bore in forex market.but forex give us many profit so if we try we can,don't fell bore.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member angel55555 is an unknown quantity at this point angel55555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    {And Yes, many of us take nude I think} in full English and we say can very easy and simple it often only work in particularly difficult generating cash, we only say it is.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we donot take rest and work without break. Then we will tired and feel bore. In forex trading when market is moving against us and the chances of loosing money are increasing, we will be bore and disappointed.

Senior Member waheed143 is an unknown quantity at this point waheed143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G jb market bohat he slow hojay ayr targt tk jany me bohat dear lgay to hme hosla nhe chorna cahey aur na he boor hona cahey nhe to hum loss me chaly jae ge

Banned renhow01 is on a distinguished road renhow01's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that forex is bad for me. It is much better for me to be an aspect of our life. On which our work can be.

Senior Member forex_addict is an unknown quantity at this point forex_addict's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sometimes we feel boring when trades goes for long time in red zone. becuase we wait for long time and its naturaly in human beings that we cant wait alot of we got tired

Senior Member adnanoffice is on a distinguished road adnanoffice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear mein bore nai hota ho is business mein mein ne aik target select kiya hai or us target ko roz pura kerna mein apna aik aim samjhata ho is leye mjy zara b ehsas nai hota boriyat ka.

Senior Member kiko is an unknown quantity at this point kiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes i do get bored by forex, because often it happens that my intuition doesnt work or my logic gets disrupted by market, so at that point i take a break, refresh myself, probably with music, and then after a few days or probably a weekend, start trading again with new enthusiasm.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiko For This Useful Post:

kashtumajao (2017-10-08), ntn (2019-08-25), Shahid78 (2019-03-13)

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons that a trader can make himself bore when he is going to trade in this field and I think the most important among all of them is to use of his greedy nature and in return he will feel bore and get nothing except the wastage of time.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kashifrahija For This Useful Post:

kashtumajao (2017-10-08), ntn (2019-08-25), Shahid78 (2019-03-13)

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is a a boht sa kam sakt hofoirex sab ka liy ha is ma ap gar ma bath kar kamm karois mo onlinkam kaht ha i ma ap psa kamtho is liyis jko pasa val kam be kamht ha is ko log pasa vale masn kaht ha

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naseebforex For This Useful Post:

kashtumajao (2017-10-08), KHALID6474 (2018-03-24), ntn (2019-08-25), Shahid78 (2019-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 418 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)