+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Forex and your Dreams ?

Senior Member bilal224 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri forex ma yeh dream hai k mai ak acha trader bno aur mera sab sa bara account ho lekin ma 2 month sa try mar raha hu k mara account bara ho jai lekin mera account bara ni jitna profit hota hai sab loss ma chala jata hai.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ghat1 is an unknown quantity at this point ghat1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The more forex gives money , the more my dreams increases. My dream in forex trade to earn a lot of money so that i may live a standard life. I know that money is the main part of living a standard life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned NForex is an unknown quantity at this point NForex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader who joined forex trading also have the same dream like you including me.Every trader wan to make comfortable life.But to archive this dream we really need practice hard.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bat thek hai kay forex trading business aik biggest aur dreamy business hai jis kay sath hum apne dreams of life ko pura kar sakte hain lekin ye dreams itni asani se bhi pure nahi hotay iss kay liye hamen phele iss business ko learn karna zaroori hai.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have many dreams in forex and I work and try to achieve them step by step, my dreams is to be a successfum trader , so I can earn a lot of money everyday, and with that I can secure my future life .

Banned afzal is an unknown quantity at this point afzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dream is earn the money and success the life every person successfuland a lot of money.......and am true successful life is the best life.

Member arjuna is on a distinguished road arjuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dream is to trade forex is to achieve success in this trade, and make myself a person who can be successful and have a lot of money .... and I sincerely hope that this will all come true .... I believe it ....

Senior Member Zilly is an unknown quantity at this point Zilly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ehen i was not in Forex market i was had very small and very short dreams but when i join it my dreams also increase by joining and i have lot of dreams. One fulfills and other created. The dreams are increasing and i am gaining.

Banned kowula has a spectacular aura about kowula has a spectacular aura about kowula has a spectacular aura about kowula's Avatar
    Thanks

Forex and your Dreams ?

I think as Trader we all have a one single Dream. that is make our selves Richer. Have you got your first withdrawal. So that what is your Dream that your mind created after all ?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kowula For This Useful Post:

Anushka Wijesundara (2013-02-19), Chathu Konara (2013-02-19), deltaruined (2013-02-19), myname (2013-03-02), Sanuja Weerasekara (2013-02-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open