+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gulmira 8 (an amusing EA) haha

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    kya aapane sanvedee skelar robot mein mahaarat haasil karane kee koshish kee hai? kyonki robot kee pratishtha adbhut hai. kaaskas par, ek robot link hai (lekin yah ek mrt link hai). aur kaheen na kaheen videshon mein bhee log sistam aur robot ko angootha dete hain. aur kaaskas ke kuchh sadasyon ne robot kee koshish kee. unhonne kaha ki yah ek achchha robot tha, lekin samasya yah hai ki yah teepee ke baare mein kathin hai, isalie vah aamataur par mainyual roop se band ho jaata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    kya aapane sanvedee skelar robot mein mahaarat haasil karane kee koshish kee hai? kyonki robot kee pratishtha adbhut hai. kaaskas par, ek robot link hai (lekin yah ek mrt link hai). aur kaheen na kaheen videshon mein bhee log sistam aur robot ko angootha dete hain. aur kaaskas ke kuchh sadasyon ne robot kee koshish kee. unhonne kaha ki yah ek achchha robot tha, lekin samasya yah hai ki yah teepee ke baare mein kathin hai, isalie vah aamataur par mainyual roop se band ho jaata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use Forex robots either. I don't feel comfortable with robots. But I use a stop buy or sell stop order. I think one day I will also use a Forex robot. I look forward to learning more about Robots. and, I do not use robots in my trading account nor do I use any robots to trade. I like to do manual trading and I need to profit from my own experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

wahyudin (2019-08-26)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please provide an adequate explanation of this EA, so don't just upload the EA without knowing how to use it. What partner works, what time period, etc. Or if you don't have time to read / don't know, provide link information about this robot. I hope you understand. But I still appreciate what you do by sharing an EA. Continue .. and I am trying to use a 15m time frame, usd / cad ..... original settings .... but you can adjust it ...

this shows good results .... but the quality of the modeling is only 57% ... i tried the 2 month test,
    do you know what that means? may need more time testing ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-08-30)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm ... I do not know the expert advisor Ichimoku Fabturbo, and I only know, if there is a Fabturbo Ichimoku Robo, because I am not an EA robot / collector .... and EA has the advantage of running the bat faster than when leaving ...!

They are mostly based on a number of Indicators or looking for a specific Pattern on a chart

But then, the settings are important and also the programming, so that it behaves correctly ...!

Many times, several Martingale EAs that I used in Demo, made incorrect entries for SL / TP to make a strike account

Therefore, the need to properly train them, test and update as needed

Yeah oh!

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, I am new to the world of foreign exchange trading, both of them learned in understanding and success in foreign currencies and scalping light and small goals and I think that the best solution in this severe oscillation lies in the forex market, but there must be experts in building good strategies to be able to kidnap your goals is done every day and thus is the best solution to find profit and you can win a few points a day.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If it is the financial market that you are talking about, you must know that nothing will be secured, it will take time when you will get money in it. Automatic might give you money too, but you have to know it very well before that. and automatic trading only between your account and your broker's account
    it's different if you use VPS, and you find a bad VPS server that wants to steal your money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

fx love (2019-08-17)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used this EA on my real account since January 8, 2013 and so far it is good. I think if you use this EA with a recommendation setting I will be safe as long as your goal does not generate a daily profit of more than 10%. If you want big profits, I recommend manual trading. and Just remember about the arrangements and the broker must use this EA. I recommend using the Instaforex broker because my real account on Instaforex uses this EA

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-08-16)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    flexibility is needed, that's why manual interference from us is still needed even though we use EA. I have seen an EA called VR-SETKA which can give you a lot of advantages in 3 months of retesting and I am also a programmer so I know we can put complex algorithms on the EA or indicators we want. I have never used EA in real trading even though programming is my hobby because I still don't believe in using it especially with real money.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

fxreader (2019-08-15)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is a robot to check spammers so that all users are careful in your work. all the time try posting reliable on the site. and the robot is perfect. humans make it and if it doesn't work then why do people use it. all the time we use robots. forex robot is one type of robot. I think it works fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast