+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Payment processors with debit cards

Junior Member Shlema is an unknown quantity at this point Shlema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look for multi-currency debit cards similar to the one offered by e-forexgold.com that cna be funded by multiple e-currencies and then you just withdraw cash at local ATM

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member flips is an unknown quantity at this point flips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    payza has debit card only for select countries right now. For liberty reserve i had no idea they had anything like that. I didnt see it anywhere on the website. Got a link? Its true, i know instaforex, ibfx, fxpro, basically most brokers have their own cards (debit cards). I also know webmoney has debit cards.

Welll its great. Wer brainstormed together and found a way to ssave money and some payment processors that have easy ways to withdraw. Paypal was always a drag with its bank account withdraw or visa. Boring. Always take 5 days and whatnot...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to flips For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know payza has the credit card system. Liberty reserve has also made an arrangement of credit card system. Actually for the transaction I think credit card is the best option. You can use the instaforex card for the transaction. This is so nice.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right, i know, for payoneer you have to pay 30 usd/year, but to my knowlledge, peyoneer is a bank relly, not necessarily a payment processor, correct?

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

thanks for the okpay tip. it really is a great tip. i didn't know they had a car, and the terms are acceptable to me. thanks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to flips For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned naijafxpips is an unknown quantity at this point naijafxpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far, i know a few payment processor with debit cards, like the okpay payment system. They can issue their own debit card. Also, payoner issues master debit cards too.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Payment processors with debit cards

can you tell me which payment processors you know that also have debit cards?

I only know solid trust pay and that works well, but are there any other?

I say debit cards because transfers to bank account last 5-9 days lol and also cost like 25usd per transfer. A card costs nothing.

thanks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to flips For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15