+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 203 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Junior Member ridhoasta is an unknown quantity at this point ridhoasta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    Try this, a profitable strategy

I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    how the strategy of trading with Bollinger bands indicator you mean

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ridhoasta For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning trading can be likened to a crawl. We roam from one system to another, trying one after another. Later in time you will find a suitable system for yourself. Therefore, if the current difficult trading was malakukan naked and did not fit the personality, you should leave it.
    my last message, Instead, do not ride / catch the bus when it was speeding, but do not also go up when it had almost reached the terminal. Make a plan before entry and analysis ... Plan your trade, trade your plan ...

Success for You .....!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saintboy For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiron View Post
    Forex market is a profitable market in the world. Here, everyday a great amount of money is exchanged here.
    There are many strategy here to get profit from Forex.
    Try ...
    yes forex father looked a very lucrative market .. despite the favorable forex .. but we must strive to obtain a satisfactory
    result with cra learn techniques of technical and fundamental

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yulianto470 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open trade when parabollic shift in opposit direction and stoch is on high or lower leve and price should be on the boundries on the bollingerband like you said this will make this system more reliable i am usign it from one year and its quite profiable.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joru For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    Indeed its a very nice strategy but we can not use it on news time. as we can see in above image that after hitting tp(middle bollinger) at about 0.8870 the price still continued to climb and at price 0.8875 we get a sell signal as price touched upper bollinger band.So if you enter there than the price will go against you and the result will be in case of loss.
    So the thing is how to avoid this?
    Ans Is simple. When the price touches the bollinger band than wait for the next candle if it is opposite to the first one than enter the trade otherwise don't.
    well, bollinger band will gave the best signal if bollinger band in flat conditions... if you use bollinger band when bollinger band in trending position it will be dangerous... actually i agree with you, don't use bollinger band if you know high impact news will appears... my advise for use bollinger band when bollinger band in flat condition, then sell on upper line an buy on lower line...
    please click THANKS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maulana For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ndex Bollinger Bands indicator is very good and wonderful and I advise everyone to use it in trading next to other benchmarks, and I personally used indicator Bollinger Bands in trading in a way to strip the scalp with the handle Stom and wait for the deviation of a candle outside of Bollinger and the presence of saturation on the Stoke and I open a package to 10 points ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anoha For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is a profitable market in the world. Here, everyday a great amount of money is exchanged here.
    There are many strategy here to get profit from Forex.
    Try ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiron For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you think if this system is given an address in myfxbook would be even better, because we can follow and follow the history of this system.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to barn For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ex22 is an unknown quantity at this point ex22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become able to profit, you must conduct technical and fundamental analysis, I take advantage of candle patterns to figure out changes in trends, this analysis is extremely simple, but there are actually many candle formation that needs to be learned

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ex22 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by julianambas View Post
    a good strategy. I'm looking for strategies that can help me to get my daily profit as much as 20%. During this time I've tried to get a good strategy but everything is less satisfying me. Hopefully with the strategies you sharing can help me. Thank you

Daily strategy is very good 20% less than the capital that we have I think it's possible as long as we can adjust the capital that we have a strategy in which we live is indeed quite interesting impact for us as a trader, so that way we can adjust this in the best condition possible

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nurhidayah For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 203 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)