+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 273 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    APka neksaann ka karaan apka lalach aur patience...jab tak aap lalach akrenge apka nukssanan hot arahega..aur patience bhi rakhna chahiye .bina patience k apka loss hota rahega..Apko lagega ki app loss mein ja rhe par end of the day aplka profit hoga..market ko study kario ache se

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to harshsagi For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Time management is the main cause of my loss in forex business because i was unable to give time in forex business and also do not have proper money management..and in addition try to control greed and emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    The less capital investment because many times i lost my money due to insufficient balance in my trading account and many of times lost money and in addition try to control greed and emotions so u can earn more.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree, using a large lot size and revenge trading is a very common reason for loss, that's why we should keep our emotions in control but that's easier said than done, because every time there is involvement of money, emotions get involved inevitably. It's a very uncomfortable situation and we have to get comfortable with this uncomfortableness.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RKumar For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je bilkul ese bat hai ke na tu her user ko lose hota hai or na he her user ko trading main profit hota hai lose or profit both are the part of the trading business or next ap logo per depend krta hai ke ap log kese trading krte hain jo es business main hardworking krte hain jo zida se zida experience or knowledge ke sath trading main enter hote hain who log profit main hote hain or jo bina soche samje trading main enter ho jate hain or without experience se or knowledge se trading krte hain un ko profit nh balke trading main lose hi hota hai trading main kamyabi hai but es main un logo ke liye kamyabi hai jo es business main hard working krte hain or zida se zida trading ke bare main knowledge or experience gain krte hain who log humesha hi success krte hain es job main

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The cause of my loss is undoubtedly using a large lot size and revenge mentality. when I go forward with profit everything goes well and never uses a high lot but when there are some losses then try to recover quickly using a high lot and for this to face losses and losses but after repeatedly making the same mistakes this time I am very careful careful not to make the same mistake again. and I think not only you, but most traders have problems with greed and actually whatever we say but in reality when we trade it's very difficult to control, but everything we know if we can't control it is a big problem to make income consistent from forex. . After all, when we trade so much time here it is possible to stay in control I believe.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21), sardi (2020-07-11)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nuksan to is trade ka part hi hai, agar aap 10 mein se 9 trades lose karte hai but 1 trade mein profit bana lete hai is tarah ki wo pichle 9 trades ke losses ko cover kar leta hai to aap successful trader kehlayenge.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में हमें पहले बाजार के बारे में बुनियादी बातों के बारे में सीखना होगा फिर व्यापार के लिए सही समय का इंतजार करना होगा। वरना यू गेन लॉस। ज्यादातर लोग अनुभव और ज्ञान की कमी के कारण पैसे खो देते हैं और कुछ लालची होते हैं। हम सभी ने सोचा था कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार एक एटीएम मशीन की तरह है। हम सिर्फ कार्ड को साइड में रखते हैं और आसानी से पैसा लेते हैं, इसीलिए तब नुकसान होता है।
    forex me nuksan and faida to hota rehta he isme koi dout nhi he kai bar hmm hardwork ke sath success hasil kr skte hein forex ek esa business he jisme ekbar aap enter kr jaoge to shaid isko kabhi nahi shor skte forex mera sabse asha online business ban gea he me je bat se agree karta hun

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fundamental factor for my loss is actually only one and that's the trade towards the real trend. Most of the actual time in the past is actually actually I have misjudged the actual trend and opened a completely different position that has led to the current current trend. I have expected the actual trend to change but that will not happen I have received a loss. and the main cause of losing is great because it uses a lot. before I also lost a lot because this is a lot of alto and after that now I don't use much like that because I see every time I become a lot of victims then face a very large number. so it is recommended to use a low lot that communicates us a little realization but at least save our account.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tahu bulat View Post
    je bilkul ese bat hai ke na tu her user ko lose hota hai or na he her user ko trading main profit hota hai lose or profit both are the part of the trading business or next ap logo per depend krta hai ke ap log kese trading krte hain jo es business main hardworking krte hain jo zida se zida experience or knowledge ke sath trading main enter hote hain who log profit main hote hain or jo bina soche samje trading main enter ho jate hain or without experience se or knowledge se trading krte hain un ko profit nh balke trading main lose hi hota hai trading main kamyabi hai but es main un logo ke liye kamyabi hai jo es business main hard working krte hain or zida se zida trading ke bare main knowledge or experience gain krte hain who log humesha hi success krte hain es job main
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में हमें पहले बाजार के बारे में बुनियादी बातों के बारे में सीखना होगा फिर व्यापार के लिए सही समय का इंतजार करना होगा। वरना यू गेन लॉस। ज्यादातर लोग अनुभव और ज्ञान की कमी के कारण पैसे खो देते हैं और कुछ लालची होते हैं। हम सभी ने सोचा था कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार एक एटीएम मशीन की तरह है। हम सिर्फ कार्ड को साइड में रखते हैं और आसानी से पैसा लेते हैं, इसीलिए तब नुकसान होता है।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 273 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)