+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 512 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5112

Thread: Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Nothing is impossible in forex so with 200 you may even earn $ 200 by manual trading. But you should keep in mind there will be the possibility of loosing all your Dollars. So be careful and don't be greedy to earn such a big amounts with small capitals.
    very true what you say that nothing is impossible from the forex market are all possible but the risk is always great to get big profits with small capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that it is not easy to achieve $ 50 out of $ 200, even if achieved will not be achieved every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    yes its possibe...
    i trade with 100$ and now my balance is 280$.
    i trade manually with 0.01 or 0.02 lot size
    accourding to you if i start 50$ then i got 140$.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-09), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), infoworld (2012-11-17)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everything is possible in this business
    including getting $ 50 a day with a capital of $ 200
    I also get $ 200 in 2 days with a capital of $ 100
    but I think it's a fortune alone
    because after 5 days I had a mc

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-09), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    everything is possible in this business.
    but I think the risk is too great, if one day you experience loss,
    it will be very difficult to reach $ 50 in one day.

Yes, you are very correct. if you lose one day, you have some depression and makes you lose again. It is strongly recommend to target 3-5% profit from funds. Don't concentrate on high profit. This is known as greed. Greed is one of the great enemy in Forex.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-09), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), shahzad kamran (2018-01-11)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    well said. ha forex me everything is possible. agar aap continue 2 ,3 din 50$ profit kare to aapka equity bhi bar jayega tab to koi paresani nehi hoga na mere yaar. tab to hum 50$ daily bansa sakte he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-09), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), shahzad kamran (2018-01-11)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I want to ask that Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?
    with Ea or manual both.
    If yes then how?
    If no then why?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-09), gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Yes..you can make 50$ from 200$ equity..
    lekin roz aisa karna bahut hi mushkil hoga...1-2 din to aap itne kama sakte ho lekin long run me ya daily itne kamana posible nahi hai..jis din market aapke against chala gaya us din aapki sari equity finish jo jayegi
    par abubhav bhai agar aap first 3 din 50$ profit kare to aapke total balance hoga 50+50+50+200=350$
    to 3din baad aake 350$ balance se daily 50$ profit aur bhi asan ho sakte hei na?
    aur yahi calculation se @ Shibilyt bro aap dekhe ki kuch hi dino me rsik kam ho jayegi aur daily 15 ya 10% tak aakar pouchegi.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-09), asd567 (2019-01-22), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    hm that's 25 % in a day . that's a huge risk play if you are trying to move . you should have bigger lot's to play for that and if you want low risk and big profit you would need much bigger pips both are not easy . i would say that 5% a day is much better target . as we move with higher the chance to get MC is higher so always keep the risk level down.
    Itni low equity pe itne zada profit ki umeed rakhan abhut mushkil hota hai...
    zada balance ho to badi deals khol ke profit kamaya ja sakta hai..lekin itne chote balance pe itna bada risk lena thik nahi hoga..ye aapke hi account ke liye harmfull hoga

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-09), asd567 (2019-01-22), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hm that's 25 % in a day . that's a huge risk play if you are trying to move . you should have bigger lot's to play for that and if you want low risk and big profit you would need much bigger pips both are not easy . i would say that 5% a day is much better target . as we move with higher the chance to get MC is higher so always keep the risk level down.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shibilyt For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-09), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 512 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)