+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 246 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2453

Thread: Mving stop loss to break even or in the profit zone??

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great comments guys. stoplos move when we have got the advantage is very useful. This could help us not lose the gains we have made. and we do not have to worry about loss if the price will reverse the direction of the aggressive.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar muga ek bat ki samag nhi aai ka trade ka 50% kasa close karta hn. please koi muga ya bat samgay ga. or ya kia chaker ha stop loss ka profit ka. please shear me details
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    I have always heard.Traders talk of moving their stops to break even. My question is shall we move the sl to the BE only or can we move it to the profit zone so that we can lock some profit. Which one is better??
    the better moving if we have a action away the moving can be a BE or profit , the importance is moving can be away the moving betwin 80 100 pip , and lets it to generat other profit if a action beging in same direction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have always heard.Traders talk of moving their stops to break even. My question is shall we move the sl to the BE only or can we move it to the profit zone so that we can lock some profit. Which one is better??
    Of course it's better to move it in profit zone. Don't forget if stoploss can move automatically if price moving too fast, especially if price moving in against direction than your order. With moving stoploss to profit zone that can make you avoided this condition , so your SL not locking in negative area.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If our trade is in profit already moving stop loss to break even will be fullishness, i think we should lock in the most profit we can in such situation. If our trade is loss then even we should set the target to profitable level becuase if it has strength to come to break even level it can sure move up in profitable level too.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good practise but it is basically not for scalping when you day trade, you move your sl to breakeven or what i prefer is a at little profit, this way if your position return and you are not managing that at that time, you will not get into losses, instead you will get out on breakeven or with some profit.

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the end it comes down to whether any of the strategy improves or diminishes on your system or method's performance. If moving stop loss to break even help you control risk and increase profits then you stick to it. And to figure that out you have to test, observe, and evaluate.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main app ko sahi baat batoun k main forex trading main stop loss use nahi karta houn kioun k mugh main itni himat nahi ha k apni trade ko loss par close karoun or han main take profit lazmi use karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k es se mugh ko profit hota ha

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my dear app ne kafi achi information ham se share ki ha es ko read kar k mugh ko kafi faida howa ha or main bhi es moveing avreage k barey main soch raha houn es liye ab main es ko use kar k jo resul ho ga app se share karoun ga

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to move the stop los profit zone then we should use a trailing stpo, using a trailing stop then prfit we will lock automatically in accordance with the points that we want ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 246 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)