+ Reply to Thread
Page 655 of 657 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 6565

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    this is where the importance of loss management also, because I feel that having a rule when we experience loss is also important so that we can know what we will do after the loss and resulted in our ability to refrain
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    yeah, so the money management is very important on this bussines. but, so far i know newbie trader do not use money management on their trading.
    Can you give examples of good MM?
    if I use a multilevel system of MM, what do you think about the MM that I use?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    this is where the importance of loss management also, because I feel that having a rule when we experience loss is also important so that we can know what we will do after the loss and resulted in our ability to refrain
    yeah, so the money management is very important on this bussines. but, so far i know newbie trader do not use money management on their trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    yeah, trader ussualy got loss because emotion. can not patience to waiting good signal to enter the market. and after got loss ussualy fell revenge.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuonline View Post
    the most important reason for loss is money management and emotion. jyadatar trader in do wajah se aapna money khote he. aur ek karan he aur wo he kam knowledge in forex.
    isliye agar forex me profit karna he to isko sikhna parta he aur emotion control karna chhiye.
    yeah, trader ussualy got loss because emotion. can not patience to waiting good signal to enter the market. and after got loss ussualy fell revenge.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I agree with you. nature of the patient in this business is very important. if there is no signal you should not open a position if you do not want to get the loss. it's my principle.
    ha patient ek bahut importance tool hai forex market me aur hum isks sikh le to hume bahut profit kar sakte hai par iske sikna bahut difficult hain, main thoda thoda sikh gaya hoon.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market me profit kamane ke liye patience bahut hi zaruri hota hai..
    kafi log patience kho dete hai aur apni deals ko loss me kaat dete hai..lekin unhe is baat ka andaza nahi hota ki wahi deal unhe aane wlae time me profit de sakti hai..
    isliye forex trading me patience ki bahut zarurat hoti hai

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yeah of course patience is another key factor which determine success. having patience and waiting for the right moment to enter or exit a trade is important else loss is evident.
    i am fully agree you about the thought that patience is important in forex. before when i am newbie i also dont have patience and always wanted quick profit which leads me loss at last and now learned how it importnat to keep patinee and keep cool and if we really able to do this then have chance to see some green pips.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah of course patience is another key factor which determine success. having patience and waiting for the right moment to enter or exit a trade is important else loss is evident.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Patience is the key of success in forex market...
    before opening any deal, you should have idea about your stop loss and take profit..
    by calculation these two figures, you will maximize your chances of earning money in forex market....
    D not afraid of -10$ or even -40 $ if your deal is still under your stop loss value..have faith in your studies and wait for the final result
    I agree with you. nature of the patient in this business is very important. if there is no signal you should not open a position if you do not want to get the loss. it's my principle.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greediness is one big factor according to me, i had double and tripled my account balance many times but due to greediness i lose them, so now i set a daily target for myself and close all trades on achieving it
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 655 of 657 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)