+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: do you love Learn?

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Forex is a international currency trading business in the world. And this business is not very easy, business success for need knowledge and trading experience. So if i don't learn about forex market and practice, so i count not success in market. So my first target is learn about forex market and then earn in forex market. So i love learn because learn is key to success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-22), FM1881 (2018-08-26), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-16), Trump (2018-08-19)

Senior Member wasekmia is an unknown quantity at this point wasekmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely, i love to learn. I think learning is very much important for earning money in Forex. Forex is a world wide business site and here enough skill and knowledge, potentiality is necessary for making profit. So, i love to learn very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wasekmia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    learning give us real hope and confident all the time and for the right way learning is important key of a very success so and i love most to learn and build my experience and skills.

Senior Member greenlinker1 is an unknown quantity at this point greenlinker1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love the forex because i earn from the forex.This is the way though which i made my life .It is my profeession and my passions.So we musthave love our profeesional.So the forex is the best business communty.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to greenlinker1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member malek is an unknown quantity at this point malek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I do. I do love learning forex business. Forex business is very interesting. So I would like to learn forex trading for making this business so interesting and so profitable.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to malek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    learn to make us understand how the process, when we do not learn and do not cross the failure, then we could have caught up on cocky and arrogant, and it is dangerous for a trader, because it can cause you to forget myself, so, I think learning is important and you can learn the experience or your tutor

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes off course i love to learn forex trading because learning give me the way of success and through learning i develop my skills and experience so i am learning everyday about forex.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shams001 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mohammad209 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammad209's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother i love this business very much.i am really a addicted person of this business.my all friends also love this business very much.they reaaly a good friend.

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think learning the best way for earn. because every success is mainly depend on proper learn and gain so i really try to gain basic knowledge and proper learn for forex trading success. so i love learn for gain and success in forex market.

Senior Member sujon1215 is an unknown quantity at this point sujon1215's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i love Forex very much. It is life. It is blessings for me. When i had no job Forex gave me job and now i making huge money from Forex which is absolutely helpful for me.I can enjoy this business from our home.It is interesting for me and also challenging for me.So, i like it and believe it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)