+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Spread Discrimination For Chinese and Indian Traders

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don`t think there is discrimination any where, well, i will not argue this much, if you are working with a very good broker, this should never be a problem at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is this are real?thats are really unprofesionall brokers,i will recomended all traders i know to vote bad things about that brokers,we are same as bussiness
    activities who are trading with right ways,so brokers must makes same proportions as same as they offered service to us as good brokers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like all the acts of discrimination. That is not fair and we are having the same degree. Especially if there are brokers who discriminate based on the country in terms of forex trading, I do not like it. Surely we should be grateful to the insta forex very friendly in all respects.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i am thankful to instaforex who remove all problem and treat every trader with same spread and provide same feature to all trader so i think instaforex is the best choice in the forex market

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Brokers should treat traders equally and any discrimination not only hurts to traders of some countries but does not help brorkers too. India and chinas are growing economies and there is going to be huge participation in forex from these counries in coming time.
    yes india and china is biggest country with huge population in world and there should not be spread discrimination but i think the brokers will do like that as most people are trading from india they might reduce the spread i think
    please vote for me if you like my post

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brokers should treat traders equally and any discrimination not only hurts to traders of some countries but does not help brorkers too. India and chinas are growing economies and there is going to be huge participation in forex from these counries in coming time.

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    It is not a secret anymore that some brokers that offers metatrader 4/5 discriminate spread for Chinese and Indian traders. We all know and understand that something like this should not happen because traders are the same no matter where they reside.

Here's some questions for you:
    Why does something like this happen?
    What is the real reason behind this act?
    Do you have an account with this kind of broker?
    Are you thankful that in Instaforex there is no price discrimination?

Let's start a great discussion about this matter...
    I think this happens because of the lesser strict or in some cases absence of laws in this respect in some countries lead to such a situation. Regulation and their proper implementation leads to transparent trading.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    i just opened a live account with other broker (i don't think it's a good idea to mention the name of the broker here) to see their live price feed and i see that in their small print they mentioned that they don't allow traders from India to open a live account with them.

when there are brokers that we do not allow trading of a particular country, I think the broker is not so attractive to many traders because of state restrictions that they mentioned, that's better for trading with a broker who can receive all countries provided that can connect to the internet I think it is more sense

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just opened a live account with other broker (i don't think it's a good idea to mention the name of the broker here) to see their live price feed and i see that in their small print they mentioned that they don't allow traders from India to open a live account with them.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should never trade with a broker who discriminate against their clients, stay away from this broker
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    I would say the same for brokers that offer swap free accounts ONLY to Muslim traders. Every trader should be treated the same. So if a Muslim trader can get a swap free account every other trader should have this option too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast