+ Reply to Thread
Page 754 of 756 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 752 753 754 755 756 LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 7559

Thread: Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha maine bahut bar dekha hai log less investment me jaldi har jaate hai kyunki wo big lot size se khelete hai aur cent me khelna une bored aata hai, isliye agar thoda zyada investment ho to acha raheaga
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yes many times i have felt like that.If there is less investment the trader will mostly take a big risk and aim for higher pips.
    So sometimes the trader wont follow the rules properly.And finally will end in loss.It was a situation for me.
    I dont know how others will feel.But if i had $10000 as my balance i would have reduced my risk level surely.It depends upon people.
    aapki baat ekdum thik hai bhai
    kam balance ki wajah se kayi baar bade tarde kholne me dar lagta hai..chahae jitna marzi sure ho us trade ka lekin fir bhi dar laga rehta hai
    agar account me balance acha ho to bade trade kiye ja sakte hai bina dar ke

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Welcome to this forum. Forex is not much risk. If you don't follow money management, your head is in lion mouth. If you want more gain, risk 2-5% of funds and trade all the time. if you want reasonable profit, wait for the trend.
    i think its too much for someone to use 5% of their margin, i learn from a pro trader that a right amount is 1% of margin, 5% is too much unless the trend i totally clear like in the 2008 recession, what is your opinion ?
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    I think forex trading..is based on the .."the more risk,,the more gain.." i thnk forex trading need invest ment more n more
    Welcome to this forum. Forex is not much risk. If you don't follow money management, your head is in lion mouth. If you want more gain, risk 2-5% of funds and trade all the time. if you want reasonable profit, wait for the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, all should trade with reasonable capital and with small lot size. This should avoid margin call and tension. We will make profit if we are not in tension. This is according to money management.
    i think you are saying correct with reasonable capital with reasonable lot. i think if we have small capital then its possible to make profit although its need to take time to make big but for that we never have to use high lots which may harm us more . so its patience also.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    do you think, what if I decide to use a large capital but I use a small lot or a small margin.
    because I was afraid to use a large lot.
    Yes, all should trade with reasonable capital and with small lot size. This should avoid margin call and tension. We will make profit if we are not in tension. This is according to money management.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Its true with less investment there is no significant loss when our investment is low but with that also not expect so much profit and its really hurdle if you have good knowledge of forex but due to this low fund you not able to trade as you wish.
    I strongly agree with what you are saying
    agar aaopke account me 100$ hai to aap try karoge ki 10 cent per pip ka trade kiya jaye jisse maximum 20-30 pips pe close kiya jaye
    lekin wahi agar apake account me 1000$ hai to aap 1$ per pip ka trade kar sakte ho jisse zada profiot ke chanecs ote hai

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    I am agree with you. According to this thread. Less investment keeps you cool And you can make some reasonable profits. If you invest high fund, there is great risks and also profit. And also investment and risks is always based on lot size.
    do you think, what if I decide to use a large capital but I use a small lot or a small margin.
    because I was afraid to use a large lot.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    Forex market pe apna control rakhne ke liye traders ko fundamental studies aur technical studies pe ache se kaam karna hota hai
    Forex market inhi dono studies pe depend karta hai..jsiki ye studies achi hongi wo market pe control karke rakehga

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you. According to this thread. Less investment keeps you cool And you can make some reasonable profits. If you invest high fund, there is great risks and also profit. And also investment and risks is always based on lot size.
    Its true with less investment there is no significant loss when our investment is low but with that also not expect so much profit and its really hurdle if you have good knowledge of forex but due to this low fund you not able to trade as you wish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 754 of 756 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 752 753 754 755 756 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)