+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well as well as , I use 3 - 4 indicators for my trading such as stochastic for trading as well as , bollinger band, trend lines and also zigzag for trading is well for trading in market as well as. and all is used with defaults for setting, yes they are good indicators as long as i can know how to use it with prefect, earning by indicators as well as.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although i have a few indicators i specially follow moving, momentum, bollinger band, parabolic etc.i take much help from this during trading and sometimes i do trading withou
    t indicators help Relative Strength Index mein sirf 2 levels ka khayal rakhna chaiye aur woh hai 30 ka level aur us se niche hone par BUY kar sakte hain aur 70 ka level aur us se upar
    hone par SELL

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdulbasha is an unknown quantity at this point abdulbasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using mt4 indicators its working good
    if indicators also some times not matching

Senior Member firesolutionz is an unknown quantity at this point firesolutionz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to support the resistance, combined EMA 5, 100 and 200, and the fundamental news, plus signal indicator and the accuracy is pretty good . but until now have not provided consistent results because I often violate the rule I created MM. I am hoping it is not just a enough signal regarding sar factor. that this is a excellent a single. You don't need to utilize many list simply no.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intsta forex trading software mt4 aor mt5 k ander bohaat sy indicator use hoty hy jin ko app use kar k bahaat si information gain kar sakty ho aor app ko iss k bary nein bohaat hi kush pata chall jat hy app ko markete k baryy mein ye indicator kaaafi haad tak information daty hien inn indicator ki bohaat si iksaam hien jin mein sy kush to app ko markete ka over view k bary mein bataty hien kush appp ko pany account k baryy mein information daty hein

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think every trader with every trading platform like meta 4 for example has the best and plenty of indicators. The jesting to ask is how's many of theses zinc it's you actually pit to use for your trades. I use the macs, adx, charts, moving average, candle stick and bollinger bands. You an add indicators from your chart environment

Banned forforex is an unknown quantity at this point forforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    am here just wish to know what kind of indicators are you using now?What is more,are you so satisfied with them?If not,I think you can enjoy the 1000 indicators,which must be one that suits you so much yes they are good indicators as long as i can know how to use it with prefect,all indicators are same and we just take ones of them and learn and master them

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have more than, 1000 indicators. but i don't use them all,
    i only use simple trading technique of my own,
    which i call support dina restisternac.e
    i used support and resistances and use dinapoli chart with it.

Senior Member faikafx is an unknown quantity at this point faikafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator to kafi ache hain main kuch indicator ko use kar rahi ho jo ka muje kafi best lagte hain ja indicator trade ka laye ache hain bollinger brand aur zigzag ja main zayda use kar rahi ho

Senior Member monmon is an unknown quantity at this point monmon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are new indicators every day that is something but I will tell you fibo pivots and trendlines and parablic and moving average 50

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)