Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: which is better: instaforex.com or etoro.com

Member jabersr is an unknown quantity at this point jabersr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The mt4 and mt5 trading terminal is widely used for forex trading by many broker but etoro uses its own platform.Never tried etoro as well as instaforex reason graph is in one window and placing a trade in another window, this is a problem with etoro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jabersr For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

Senior Member yasiraziz is an unknown quantity at this point yasiraziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex is best broker kyn k ye ap ko acha bouns dita hai
    aur ap ko 24 hours costmer support dita hai jo k buhat best hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yasiraziz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

Junior Member darkrider is an unknown quantity at this point darkrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Insta is better for high leverage and various promotions and verifying is easy here as well as withdrawing money or customer service.Other one is its a no dealing desk broker.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darkrider For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instant forex , no question about it , etoro dosent metatrader platform , so i abit hard to put robot working ther , instance forex give u the chance of dont pay spread , u pay a comisson in my case i think is more profit to the client , and instant forex give us posting bonus to start u traiding account wihtout lossing real money , and a chance of gain some profit out of this

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sammypt For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member raqeeb0504 is an unknown quantity at this point raqeeb0504's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, the trading platform is not same, so they are not comparable actually. But personally i like instaforex , becuase of mt4, mt5 platform, cause i'm habituated with it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to raqeeb0504 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    I have tried both brokers but I like instaforex more. I really prefer brokers with mt4 platform because I'm more used to it. And most of the EA's are for mt4 and mt5.

+InstaForex has great promotions and bonuses!
    I'm planning to open a live account soon and I may consider to include this broker you're talking about to my watch list. I checked their website and I saw they're offering PAMM-System and ForexCopy. Have you tried these two?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jennilyn For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned rana157 is on a distinguished road rana157's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujy be instaforex he acha lagta ha keun ke main ne is plat form se kafi earning ke ha.or etoro ko main zeada ahmeat ni deta.
    mt4 zeada best ha.insta forex main mujy zeada belive ha.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rana157 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my opinion i think that better for me because i do trade with the instaforex broker but did not do trade with the Etoro.com ever and i most of friends also said that instaforex is better then any other broker because they give very good opportunity for traders.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nusrat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned rnnp04 is an unknown quantity at this point rnnp04's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think insta forex is better, because they are non-dealing desk.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rnnp04 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the most important forex brokers use mt4 or mt5 trading platforms. however i dont understand lots regarding what etoro use for his or her trading. however i believe most of the folks are unaware regarding their trading system whereas mt4 & mt5 are a really standard system. thus i like Instaforex concede to etoro.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shankar_saha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast