+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: How do I choose a good time?

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I was just trading two times in one week as the forex market is open on Wednesday and Thursday only because at that time I could feel secure in forex trade as a very stable movements that would be safe for my account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good trading is when we do not have the burden of the work of others so we can berkonsesntrasi well in every trade and transactions that we do later, because forex requires a high concentration

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    My time clock is usually trading in Europe because I think at the time was regarded as the most stable clock in forex trading, as long as I trade the forex market I've often look after the most precise clock in the trade

Senior Member Anayayashab is on a distinguished road Anayayashab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time i do trading in the evening because i'm a student and i do trading in part time and the other reason of doing trade in evening is market movement. I feel that market movement is fast in the evening in Asian countries. So i think trading in evening is the best time of trading in Asian countries.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade at a time when even a day in my country so I can do my job the other and therefore we can choose the period of time in accordance with what we want so that we can trade with convenient and free

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How do I choose a good time?

How do I choose a good time that we can use for our trading so as not to disturb the other in our work, for example in Asia or Europe at london?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Subscribe to this Thread (3)