+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 547 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me forex is very interesting and i do like forex trading
    and so why i decided to become a full time trader and i know that i can get more advantages and benefits from forex trading
    and also we have to keep good our spirit , this is the way to keep us survive at this business, and boring, is an alert that we begin do not like forex
    do the best we can

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    start main jub may ne trading shro ki the to mujhe pc ke samane bethna boring lagta tha but maine ne jese jese forex main interest lena shuro kiya meri interest trading main develop hona shuro ho gaya. or ab mujhe trading zara bhi boring nahi lagti hai balkay mujhe trading karna interesting lagta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Awaischamp is on a distinguished road Awaischamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is so much intresting and i really like forex trading and it is really an intresting and the best site and i really like that so much it is really great and i wonderful work and the bussiness to do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Awaischamp For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30)

Banned khairulislam111 is an unknown quantity at this point khairulislam111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely I think forex is interesting. Forex is the most popular trading in the world. It also most competitive trading in the online world. So I thing its not only interesting for me it also most interesting for all trader. By the way I love forex very much. Forex Is also help to change our life style so I love forex and it is most interesting for me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to khairulislam111 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30)

Member ahsan.javed27 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsan.javed27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it sometimes is so boring when there is no movement and it just moves one or two step and comes to the point it started but becomes very much interesting when the movement is on large scale there is the chance to make some dollars if you have made a good analysis of the situation so it depends on how market is behaving but i fell very much bored for two days when it is off o saturday and sunday

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahsan.javed27 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), mehro (2019-04-22), shahzad kamran (2018-01-11)

Member Anas Ashour is an unknown quantity at this point Anas Ashour's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex could be boring if you stayed your whole day in front of the chart and can't make profits and will be interesting if you know how to improve your skills and get money from it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anas Ashour For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), shahzad kamran (2018-01-11)

Member dansihhaneef is an unknown quantity at this point dansihhaneef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very interesting business. a business that has a challenge. we will feel pleasure when we get a profit and we also feel proud when our capital increase as we get the profit. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dansihhaneef For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), babatunde77 (2021-05-27), shahzad kamran (2018-01-11)

Banned zulfiqarrf is on a distinguished road zulfiqarrf's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you ask me forex can be both it can be interesting some times and it can also be boring sometime when the market is moving quickly then it is interesting and when the market is also then it can relay get boring

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zulfiqarrf For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30)

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex it is very fun business, a business that has a challenge, we will feel pleasure when we get a profit and we also feel proud when our capital increase as we get the profit. forex is like an adventure game, we can change the next level from the current level if we qualify

16. The Following User Says Thank You to heru For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30)

Senior Member callmesam is an unknown quantity at this point callmesam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question , forex is boring and interseting
    it's boring when nothing changes on the market and when we lose
    and interesting when we make some successfull trading and when we talk about it

18. The Following User Says Thank You to callmesam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 547 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)