+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 154 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    many a time when your are thinking something in your life and at that time if any one who is experience then you if he says some thing then automatically give waitage to his opinion same is the case with me at forex most of the time they are effected

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tw2012 is an unknown quantity at this point tw2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, sometimes i will adjust my own strategy and trade when i hear about the other peoples opinions. For example, when people lose in forex trading due to some mistakes they made in trade, then i will try avoid this kind of mistakes and adjust my stratergy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I'm newbie in forex trading then I inflence by other opinion because then my analysis is not mature and my confidence level is very low. But now I do not influence by other opinion and I know my analysis is correct.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, not at all.. I dont like to trade on others suggestion.. no matter I win or lose, I like to trade on my own analysis.. Although I follow some analyst but only for research.. So that I can improve my analysis in the future.. But I never tried to follow them blindly..
    Searching Myself...

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many times it happens to me that i wanted to enter or close a trade but some one else give me an opinion and it influence my trade. Does it happen with you too?
    yeah, my trades depend on other opinion sometimes but not always because most of time myself do good analysis of mine and make some good money. And if you will follow someone signal blindly without doing proper analysis of yours, then someday you may fall in big loss because nobody perfect in forex people makes mistake sometimes.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade forex market by myself, i get loss much but i don't think that i will give up the forex market. After loss i get more experience for my trading, until now i am learning about forex market and i hope i can make much profit.

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, a trader must be sure that the analysis is done by each vendor, but a good decision to open the analysis and comparisons with other to improve our analysis of whether the position should be doing it.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many times it happens to me that i wanted to enter or close a trade but some one else give me an opinion and it influence my trade. Does it happen with you too?
    is the case sir, I have often experienced anything like it. however, before we start opening our trade in the forex business then we must carefully analyze the market and we believe the strategy we have implemented so that we will not be affected by the opinions of others.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayakcalysta View Post
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that in the forex business that we run if we want to begin to open trade, we also have to do a market analysis carefully. and we also have to implement a good strategy for us to run. other than that what other people think we should also look at and analysis so that we can simply information before trading opened.
    in a trade do not easily influenced by people around before we trade and we should stick to the establishment and the confidence we have ... how do you think?

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by julianambas View Post
    I keep telling myself that the opinions of others will be able to influence the decisions that I took but I believe in myself over the analysis I did were the best.
    Therefore I always use him in trading I did.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that in the forex business that we run if we want to begin to open trade, we also have to do a market analysis carefully. and we also have to implement a good strategy for us to run. other than that what other people think we should also look at and analysis so that we can simply information before trading opened.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 154 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)