+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 522 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522
Results 5,211 to 5,215 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I prefer to use pending orders, seek opportunities when the price has corrected by joint locking techniques. it's amazing that I am studying. for MM, I use the MM -rise with a small percentage.
    caution you to do pending order let alone find a spot by using a price correction and Trend condition usually continues for this condition

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-25)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    I prefer to use pending orders, seek opportunities when the price has corrected by joint locking techniques. it's amazing that I am studying. for MM, I use the MM -rise with a small percentage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-25)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Best way to trade in forex market is by following various technical and fundamental analysis, follow various indicators and signals and then open your trade according to your equity
    if you feel you still have difficulty using technical or fundamental analysis maybe you can try to learn the use of candlestick as reference material to enter the market

6. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-25)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best way to trade in forex market is by following various technical and fundamental analysis, follow various indicators and signals and then open your trade according to your equity

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

afaan (2016-10-03), FxBd (2012-02-04), MarwanDalimunthe (2012-05-25), ntn (2019-08-25), pkyadav (2012-05-16), Sohelahmed1212 (2016-12-09)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks

The Best Way To Trade.

Hi..

The BEST way to trade is YOUR way NO-ONE can tell you how to trade. Some people have DEFINITIVE guidelines, some just go with the flow (trend), in my opinion NOT the best way..

My belief is you have to have a mixture of the 2.
    A few examples... I set my trade away, ALWAYS set a stop loss, and Take profit.
    Money mangement (again 'YOUR' choice 1/2/3/10% of your balance).
    Trailing stop (Your choice). As much as possible monitor your trade, ( there are MANY times I've exited a trade early, but still have a profit ), That is the main objective a profit.

I've also seen a reversal and wipe out a very reasonable profit (without checking). Just remember at the end of the day it is 'YOUR' choice wether it be. EA ,indicator, timeframe ,or some pathetic system you may have purchased off the internet, it's your loss, and your decision to enter the trade.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

atiqrehman (2012-08-05), erna27 (2012-01-20), Humaira (2018-03-10), khan Muhammad (2016-10-19), litgop8 (2014-04-12), Md. Farhan Islam (2013-01-20), meharban (2015-01-18), mehro (2019-07-16), moneymax (2012-06-13), ranukumbolo (2013-06-11), rashidmalik (2015-05-22), sahara12 (2014-12-29), Sohelahmed1212 (2016-12-09), suhasrn (2012-11-11), tomingse (2013-03-20), wamahiga1 (2016-06-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 522 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522

Subscribe to this Thread (14)