+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have downloaded this indicator already but yet to try.I will it give it a try whether it works or not as you are claminig.Does this indicator follow any special currency pair or time fram.Pls share this factor.Thanks for sharing your strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxjani is an unknown quantity at this point fxjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a newbie and have just started the trade with $100 in balance. I am looking for any kinda a helpful indicator, that could provide me assistance for trade. Actually I could found nothing from your post. please would you like to add some explanation to understand and use this indicator. This will be a great help for all newbies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajib View Post
    with all these four thinks its sensitivity to the market movement is exemplary .this is the indicator that i trader with my eyes closed ...trading ever signal and that it does not give you false .
    calculate the risk of forex trading is appropriate margin and capital of capital and risk should follow the direction of trade and commerce for Trading with discipline with this system and we make best analysis safety in plan and capital, use this rule trading direction

Banned careless428 is an unknown quantity at this point careless428's Avatar
    Thanks
    The index shows, and it seems very easy to predict, of course, that you want to move. I took a look at the following price index is easy to read. A little bit of work on the H4 is a lot ... If someone is using. Enjoy your ... Before you even try to backup the first time you start, if the dealer has a passive or aggressive then, please. As a result, the tools that you need to do it.

Banned abirmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point abirmahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is a suggestion, of which (i) your dealer's eye shut... Investing never ever signal and present that some sort of value involving untrue. If you wish to always be hostile or perhaps passive players. and then, you have your assets that you'll require.

Banned Chuotcon is an unknown quantity at this point Chuotcon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Avoid him and did not travel to guide their the source so that does not help your repentance is absolutely free .... someone if you are a taste of the buck will make trust-related life you .... I advise you to be out of the list of recognized related to him that redraws itself

Junior Member raihan2 is an unknown quantity at this point raihan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter trading ever signal and that it does not give you false .

Banned mahamudul is an unknown quantity at this point mahamudul's Avatar
    Thanks
    the probability of indicators is so high in forex market because most of the traders and beginners are follow the indicators for their trade in forex business. as a beginner i inform that we have to aware about the fundamental analysis on forex market.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aapne jo indicator share kiya hai, wo indicator powerful nahi hai, iska main kafi baar use kiya hai, lekin false breakout kafi jayda hai, aur aise indicator ke saath work karne par trader ka kafi jayda nuksaan ho sakta hai.
    there are many indicators which give us false signal but you should have ability to distinguish between real and false break out and it is very important for a trader to know about it .it depend on your experience

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    with all these four thinks its sensation to the marketplace shitting is worthy .this is the indicator that i monger with my eyes sequinned ...trading ever communicate and that it does not devote you fax .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)