+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 330 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with $ 100, you can choose the trading in forex option. because if you are trading in futures in my opinion your capital is less, because most traders, which trading in futures is to use long term strategy, which requires large capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you to trade in forex options than futures as in futures you have to make prediction of price that cross the level but in options you have to predict only it will rise or fall.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have enough knowledge of trading futures or options and so i find it worth to trade on in cash semant, it is as easy to understand as buying on low prices and selling on higher.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-25)

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    If i would like to start trading with 100$ , which one will be better " future or option.
    I think with $ 100, you can choose the trading in forex option. because if you are trading in futures in my opinion your capital is less, because most traders, which trading in futures is to use long term strategy, which requires large capital

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bambang For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-25)

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i advice you to trade in forex options than futers as in futers you have to make prediction of price that cross the level but in options you have to predict only it will rise or fall

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-25)

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    option trade is the right way to trade on capital 100$ and this will help you to trade on volatile market you can win up and down of the movement of the price ,it is just my opinion.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to examin For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-25)

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    I advise you to trade in forex options than futures as in futures you have to make prediction of price that cross the level but in options you have to predict only it will rise or fall.
    yes is true but with option, when loss come then will lose big percentage of money. I prefer trade of just forex currency in spot market. This is best way of trading in forex market for me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maryosa For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-25)

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are willing start your trading with $100, then i recommend you to trade it as option rather than future. Because if you choose future, then you need to predict the market all the time. Even there is a lot of risk in future. I always use option.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Morshedul For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-25)

Member Mehak is on a distinguished road Mehak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will also start trading with 100$...and i will also use the trade 'option'...ans for future risk bohat hota ha...nd experience bhi chahiyay hota ha...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mehak For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-25), shamim ahmed (2012-09-10)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have any idea which is better because i didnt trade futures but options are good choice i should say. the final decision is yours. you decide which one best suits you
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-25), shamim ahmed (2012-09-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 330 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)