Hi I am new at this forum I am learning forex for a couple of months now here on this forum I would like to share my experience and my knowledge with others that I have learned so far in this post I will discuss the topic of support and resistance .so let's begin
My take on the Concept of support and resistance
If I simply define support as the thing that prevents the price from falling like if a price is falling down and then reverse the trend and start moving high it is called support and on the other hand's resistance is the thing that prevents the price from rising.
the following picture simply showing the support and resistance in a very understanding way
Name: 12.png Views: 10 Size: 9.6 KB
the importance of support and resistance

When price breaks through a level of support or resistance, it frequently moves on to the next level of support or resistance. Support and resistance levels are not always exact; they are typically a zone that covers a small range of prices, allowing them to be breached, or pierced, without actually breaking. As a consequence, support/resistance levels assist in identifying potential price pivot points.
Name: 1.png Views: 7 Size: 45.5 KB
Share your views that this post was helpful? and also your view about this concept
hope you find this article helpful if yes then please leave like