+ Reply to Thread
Page 835 of 845 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 833 834 835 836 837 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,350 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1 : 200 or 1 : 100 are good , and the important thing is we have to trade with high discipline after we have good knowledge and strategies
    there are many way to set the leverage to get the larger margin or make it narrow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    i use the leverage 1:600 I think it's good but I can not recommend what you should use you because it's about how we had money and your method of trading and profit you combient you want and how you can resist if you lose
    i have never seen the 1:600 leverage on any brokers and the leverage is not important to me because i alwys chose the high leverage and maximize the risk by the lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me i have use always the max leverage because that give to me more chance to make good profit whanthere is a good adventage well its true that the big leverage lead us to huge lost so we should avoid this case to make it safe

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes thats absolutelly right i think that the leverage is helpful more than it is useless and it is from the best adventages of the forex market it take us to open position that we cant open it with just our money

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    main bi real account main 1:500 ka leverage hi use kar rha hu.
    mene demo account main bi esli leverage se trading practice ki ti esliye real mani bi maine yahi select kiya hai.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using 1:600 leverage. leverage is very important because this is working like as ratio management of balance.and very important is money management.so newbies should learn about management then leverage.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think leverage is very useful for trader. If you dont control you emotion then you can use low leverage. When you trade emotionally and you want to use you maximum balance to open big lots size leverage will help you a lot. You should know how to use leverage perfectly.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far I am using the highest leverage that is 1:1000, with high leverage we don't have any problem because it provides us more facility in terms of more margin. The only care with a large leverage is to avoid big lot.

Member preetfx is an unknown quantity at this point preetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    i use the maximum leverage provided by the broker.it is because i get lot of free margin and it helps me in times of MC .even i advise newbie to use maximum leverage but not misuse it.
    bhai i liked your advice to newbies, use high margin but do not misuse it, this is where most newbies fail they misuse something which i given to them to help t hem trade easier and better, high leverage permits a person with a low account balance to trade forex

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the maximum leverage provided by the broker.it is because i get lot of free margin and it helps me in times of MC .even i advise newbie to use maximum leverage but not misuse it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 835 of 845 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 833 834 835 836 837 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)