+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1346

Thread: Trading forex is fun!

Senior Member hameda is an unknown quantity at this point hameda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I'm sure we can all perhaps industry across the edge of the world, because you can find a connection to the Internet, we can make a good profit ebay and I'm sure we can produce good dollars in the event that we now have a good technique.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wickybaba is on a distinguished road wickybaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, if you think that trading is a fun then you are wrong if you think that is a money machine and you just invest in it and will earn big profit then your thinking about it is totally wrong yes I know that it is a money machine but you has to work with it if you wants to earn.
    learn how to increase earning by internet

Senior Member master12 is an unknown quantity at this point master12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ya business ha koi mazak ya game nahi aur jo log is ko fun samajtay han wo is ma hamasha mar khatay han ya jo is ko gabling samaj kar karta ha kay kismat azmani ha to wo bhi is ma kuch hasil nahi kar patay ya business ha is ko business ki terhan us kay poray asolon ki terhan karna chaya tak kay ap is say bohata chi amount earn kar sakin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hifsaqurashi View Post
    No i think work is not fun and our last prophet Muhammad SAW said about the trading that Allah has put 9 blessing of His in trading so trading is the real and serious earning work and that is good .i know very well about this and that is not a fun.
    i think becoming a serious trader is very good and we must do it with very much attention. but i think the trader say about the enjoyment of our trading. the fun means not taking it silly but during working getting pleasure from it. i think a good trader must love his trading and get pleasure from it it means the trading is a source of happiness.

Senior Member MaxMax is on a distinguished road MaxMax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,
    Trading forex is a hard job, not easy for everyone, because you can lose all your money in minutes !
    Good luck in trading for every one

Senior Member hifsaqurashi is an unknown quantity at this point hifsaqurashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i think work is not fun and our last prophet Muhammad SAW said about the trading that Allah has put 9 blessing of His in trading so trading is the real and serious earning work and that is good .i know very well about this and that is not a fun.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex trading is fun if you have good system so you can make good profit in this bussines but you need learn properly when you are not too manknd because i think it is really easy to make profit in this bussines

Senior Member sunny_hero24 is an unknown quantity at this point sunny_hero24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah dear ap bilkul sahi keh rahe ho forex trading karna best hai trader kahin se be beth kar trading kar sakta hai or achi khasi earning kar sakta hai bus is business key liye knowledge honi chahiye or proper experience warna is business me earning nhi ho sakti

Senior Member summra is on a distinguished road summra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a busines ye koi fun ya koi funy game ni hy isy seriuse lo gy to he ap is sy profit earn kr sko gy han ye zror hy k jb chaho jis waqt chaho forex m kam kr skty ho jis marzi jaga ho farig waqt m travel m hr jaga ap forex m kam kr skty ho

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    han is men yeh baat bhi theek hey ham log ghar beth kar is per earning kar rehey hotey heyn aur ham log ghar beth kr hee is per apni earn ki hui raqam asan sey apney account men wasool kar saktey hen its easy .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)