+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 230 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is my favorites and also because i still have no account for 5 digit..
    and besides it, i still have to learn mt4 again..there are many lacking that i have to know then i can use mt4 with maximum
    do the best we can

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading lots of trading platform are used by the different trader, and also different platform are available in forex trading market so the best platform for the trading is MT4 trader terminal. its more better than the others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like MT4, but i'd prefer some like marketiva software, because you can chat with other trader, there's fasility which MT4 or MT5 have not yet.
    this is the first platform i know. But MT4 more popular than platform else. Many broker use it,, so easy to use and general.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedHA View Post
    my best platform is MT4 , simply because it's very easy to use as a beginner and it's not complicated although it contains many options . every beginner can trade on it easily .
    I think almost all traders will say that mt4 is the best platform for them although there is mt5 as newer platform version from mt4.
    It's more user friendly to use mt4 than any other platform and also we can use any indicators and any EA in mt4 but in other platform,
    there are some indicators which couldn't be used well.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    metatrader4,its no doubt because many traders using that,i see that many platform but this are most used,and i use it too
    and next i will wait for mt5,i hope that will better than mt4

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    Instaforex provides all platforms which is very much helpful for trading. My favorite software is android instatrader which is very much helpful for me to manage the deals on the go. And also the its so small and looks cute to see the deals and charts. Nowadays, we can see indicators too. I think, there will be ea also soon for this platform.

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    I include listened that Mt5 has been introduced however, i didn't confirm it all. I prefer to trade via mt4 due to the fact that it is actually straight forward to be able to make use of and even surprisingly convenient of its simplicity. several of the investors in the world are really using it without much trouble.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    mera sab se ziyada jo piyara plate form ha woh ha mt-4 main es ko kafi pasand karta houn or main es ko abhi talk web base par he use kar raha houn mere pass abhi itni castly mobile nahiha k main es ko mobile par use karoun es liye main to web base mt 4 ko kafi like karta houn

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think mt4 is the best platform.It is very simple and reliable to use.Mt5 is quite complicated than Mt4.so i always use mt4 because it is said that "Old is Gold"

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also use mt4. because it is simpler and easier to learn. maybe someday, if familiar MT5 used by many traders, I would also switch to MT5. for all platforms certainly have their advantages and disadvantages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 230 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)