+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 177 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners i think this is a helpful method of trading. if your investment is small better to go with .01 lot size. this method is very safe though it will give you small profit but less risky. I will follow your this strategy on my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as we all know that in other to be at the safe side of the forex market we need to make use of the proper money management then get a confirmation in the direction of the trend thats the best strategy i think we need in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice post, but this strategy will only work for traders who intend to hold unto their position for months or years which is a very long time for a trader like me but this is very nice anyway, kudos to you.

Banned chinku is an unknown quantity at this point chinku's Avatar
    Thanks
    this plan may seem great, nevertheless the income will be also tiny. Beginning investments using a whole lot dimensions regarding 0. 01 may also cause the particular dealer having the tiniest regarding swaps. I really do not necessarily believe that it is a relevant method within my very own view.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright i think i have to give it a try to see the very best way i can go in making the best profit out of this strategy but as far as am really concerned i don't think we have a best strategy all i can say is that the more we trade the more we learn

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    You have to choose broker who have good +swaps on few pairs.
    Than start to place position on pairs which are overbought or
    oversold on D1 or W1 chart on opposite direction (sell if it is
    overbought and buy if it is oversold). But only if direction is
    proper for + swap rates.
    Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.
    No stops
    You will use small lots but will could earn hugh profits in pips.
    To use of few very different pairs encreases safety and profitability.
    Look on political news to.
    You can take profit also like package in suma profit in all trades together in the same time.
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a week.
    Open your trade when a pair is oversold. In this case open buy and conversely, open sell when the pair is overbought. My problem is what is the best indicator for predicting the oversold and overbought? In my experience, I use Moving average 10 and 15, but can any one explain the other? and how to read it?

Senior Member Life Is Good is an unknown quantity at this point Life Is Good's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sorry but i don't understand on what this strategy based? Is it just mechanical system? And who tried it on real account, please tell me if it really works?

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your personal theory is not wrong at all. However we tend to shouldn't rent the trading completed like a demo trading. Thats but not wise. Rather we tend to may achieve purchases from often risk-free point. We tend to should place dealings depending on my cash management. This can guarantee the probabilities of success. We tend to should business more often, not aimlessly. This tends to make other profitable, even safe regarding me.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let me clear one thing about your strategy.Is your strategy depends on swap rate.Will you profit from swap.It seems to me that you will enter trade which pair offers possitive swap rate right?Pls clear this concept.Profit from swap is also a good technique.But need little bit of explanation.

Junior Member edywaluyo is an unknown quantity at this point edywaluyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look at this strategy, I am reminded of a phrase that was likened to trading we ride public transportation to the city, in this case we do not need to check which way the car is heading, although this time we're wrong direction, but we will continue until the goal was just his time differently we need a longer time than in the right direction. better if rising from a terminal, of course, we would not be wrong direction again. or the so-called over-bought or over should

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 177 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)