+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What is fastest browser?

Senior Member sunnygb101 is an unknown quantity at this point sunnygb101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal sa google chrome is the fastest browser of all the time coz google chrome google walon na banaya ha or isma koi chupi howi bat ni ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned BakarGb101 is an unknown quantity at this point BakarGb101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes pehli cheez tou yay hay kay ap ki internet ki speed kitni hay agr wo achi hay tou koi bi browser ho ga tou thk hay agr ap ki speed kam hay tou meray khyal say google is best one for trading r business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member irfan667 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan667's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere bhai mujhe to google crome bhot acha browse galta hai aur us ke ailawa firefoex bhi aik bhot hi acha aur fastest browse hai main ye dono browser hi use karta ho.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amanmahima View Post
    According to my experience Google chrome is the fastest browser and after that Mozilla and opera. I want to say one thing that if your internet speed is good then all browsers are good and they give good speed of surfing and downloading.
    yeah pal, google chrome is fatsest now i am also using it and i found it better than mozilla firefox and opera. it's more better and faster i also like to use google chrome

Banned amanmahima is on a distinguished road amanmahima's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my experience Google chrome is the fastest browser and after that Mozilla and opera. I want to say one thing that if your internet speed is good then all browsers are good and they give good speed of surfing and downloading.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofx View Post
    mai nay google chore b use kiya hai aur mozila b per mai nay ye notice kiya hai k system k agar configuration kam ho to mozila proper work nahi karta phit us k liye google chrome better hai
    yeah that's true, even i had noticed that's if there is any kind of problem than mozilla firefox doesn't responds but google chrome do responds that's why majority people use it.

Banned ecofx is an unknown quantity at this point ecofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by preetsharma View Post
    yeah pal, google chrome is fast but mozilla firefox is fastest that's why i like it and it is very easy to use. i prefer all of the member to use mozilla firefox as it is the best browser
    mai nay google chore b use kiya hai aur mozila b per mai nay ye notice kiya hai k system k agar configuration kam ho to mozila proper work nahi karta phit us k liye google chrome better hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahasia View Post
    google chrome of course is the best browser, i'm using mozilla, opera, ie and chrome, absolutely chrome is the best for me, and more fastest than using any browser, second place is opera, after that mozilla
    no pal, mozilla firefox is the best browser because it is more fast than chrome. if you will use it than you will come to know that it if you will use it. i found mozilla firefox the best

Junior Member rahasia is an unknown quantity at this point rahasia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    google chrome of course is the best browser, i'm using mozilla, opera, ie and chrome, absolutely chrome is the best for me, and more fastest than using any browser, second place is opera, after that mozilla

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mharis92 View Post
    Google chrome... i like google. google pe net thora fast chalta hai
    yeah pal, google chrome is fast but mozilla firefox is fastest that's why i like it and it is very easy to use. i prefer all of the member to use mozilla firefox as it is the best browser

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast