+ Reply to Thread
Page 842 of 845 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 840 841 842 843 844 ... LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually choose to use a leverage of 1:500. for me it is the best leverage to trade on. i can control my open trade with this leverage. but for a newbie, use 1:200. happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using 1:200 with one broker and 1:500 with other one , i have two trading accounts , its because of sometimes when i have low funds i just try to trade with my low leverage account and when i have high funds in my account then i just try to trade with high leverage account.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i choose always the big choice of the broker so here i choose 1:1000 well i think that its veru helpful for us and spaicially when we have a good signal and use a big lot size with just few points we wil make a good profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit View Post
    i use the leverage 1:1000 its quite risky to use this leverage but i take this risk to trade the forex , and also this leverage provide me the good margin to trade freely
    yes i am also using 1:1000 leverage and it helps us to buy more positions and it is a nice feature but we also have to keep in mind taht it may also be danger if you dont know how to use them carefully you have to suffer the margincall

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    i use the maximum leverage provided by the broker.it is because i get lot of free margin and it helps me in times of MC .even i advise newbie to use maximum leverage but not misuse it.
    I do the same, I also use the maximum leverage 1:1000 offered by my broker InstaForex because with more leverage I feel very safe from margin call. But I always use small lots because with high leverage big lot is a killer.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kastur View Post
    I dont use high leverage, though i past i used it even 1:100 some time and that resulted into my account stoppel some time when it got big loss, so i use lower leverage like 1:10 or 1:20 and so i keep my positions open for long and close them when i am in profit.
    i use the maximum leverage provided by the broker.it is because i get lot of free margin and it helps me in times of MC .even i advise newbie to use maximum leverage but not misuse it.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use the leverage 1:1000 its quite risky to use this leverage but i take this risk to trade the forex , and also this leverage provide me the good margin to trade freely

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may to 1 : 1000 leverage use kerta hoon. Its the best leverage to be used. laykin asal baat lot size ki hay. agar aap nay achi money management ki we hay to phir leverage ziada asaar andaaz nae hoti.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask that what leverage you use most oftenly?please share your opinion.
    main to forex trading main koi 1 saa se houn main ne 1:1 leaverage se leker or 1:1000 leaverage use ki ha main ne to koi khas farq nahi dekha ha en main to

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a beginner I prefer use leverage 1:100 or 1:200 less risk , for an average amount of money but if you have a small capital you use 1:1000 but be careful with a large leverage easily you lose your money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 842 of 845 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 840 841 842 843 844 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)