+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade like a BOSS simplefied System.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi startegy trader ko boss nahi bana sakti hai keval trader ka acha experience aur news release ko catch karne ki shamta hi trader ko boss bana skati hai baki to sab kuch market ke uper depend karta hai ki kya hoga aur kaise tarder money earn karega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vicente147 is an unknown quantity at this point vicente147's Avatar
    Thanks
    But several time I find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful and practical view that I feel It can help me to do something better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned safinova_iuk is an unknown quantity at this point safinova_iuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think that this is a good thread thx for share it because as i know that the enter point is the half of the deals ans the exit one is tye other half and we make it success with the good management of the money well those strategy when you got them i think you will never lose.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    like a boos: so this is like a big trader boss? hehe okay okay I shall try to use this indicator, in order to be successful I will try to back test on a demo account to know what should be understood in this indicator .. : P

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok today I downloaded your given indicator but not sure it will work as my requirement or not.But when it work as your description it will be my great opportunity to convert my life in happy way.i waiting for positive result first in my demo account.

Banned samat is an unknown quantity at this point samat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Long Entry:

- Course is over the yellow line
    - Current candle is light blue
    - Course has a resistance zone crosses
    - On the lower indicators is the color blue at the end and the signal line has crossed the upper horizontal black line

Short Entry:

- Price is below the yellow line
    - Current candle is pink
    - Course has a resistance zone crosses
    - Below is the color indicators at the end of orange and the signal line has crossed the lower horizontal black line

For the money I've Manga Movement established the following rules:

- The SL comes from the resistance zone under Long or short at about
    - RR is 1:1.5
    you could also run the trade, let profits run along the lines of limiting losses

I myself have the watch on the major pairs on H4, try abzuchecken every 4 hours during the day the couple, I'll take the trades and let them pass until they have finally landed the TP or SL.

Attachment 522

Attachment 523
    This trade does seem to have a distinctive feature in which a trade is highly dependent ferex earned its own, so we have a word like and our own company that will become leaders

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jatayufx View Post
    yes its need time when learning in trading forex that will make trade in better system , every trade must use system and use management in trading plan that will hel when have fail in daily trade uses money plan and system trade planned
    Knowledge is the basic requirement of every business , without concentration we can not get anything in our business, forex business is also need so much concentration, we have to give it if we want to become professional trader.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pisses[69] View Post
    Mostly people get money when have knowledge,from me beginner need in range 3-6 month experience to gain profit and start making money.time is money, more longer you involve in Forex more money you get,.
    yes its need time when learning in trading forex that will make trade in better system , every trade must use system and use management in trading plan that will hel when have fail in daily trade uses money plan and system trade planned

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel this method of the one you have got is difficult on behalf of me chiefly since it includes lots of trading tools and countless trading strategies. i may possibly strive it out inside the demo account as being able to view the results that itd bring up.

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Need a suitable time for my learning about Forex , cause without learning more about Forex any trader can't earn easily .There is not any device to measure knowledge,if you have got a little idea about it and if you have got littlebit curiosity knowledge increases simply.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open