+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 420 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the function of Money Management in Forex?

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The function of money management here in Forex trading is how to maximize the use of your capital here in Forex trading, you may have less capital but by using a money management system you can do more and more trades here in Forex trading. and The main function of money management is to help me manage my emotions. It seems that I need to take a logical approach to decision making because I know that every trade arrangement taken has a calculated risk. By doing that I have now taken an unknown variable and replaced it with certainty,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good information and I need to learn it in a demo account and want to see the system and maybe I can adopt it in my trade
    and because I'm a scalper and I trade manually but I still need more information to develop my system and trade better
    I suggest you, don't let your EA work alone for you, you have to drive it and update it every time you need, because EA is only a small script and of course there are many weaknesses there, and manuall is better than and I have some experience with them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the function of Money Management in Forex?
    who can explain to me please!
    Thank you so much
    forex trading forum main jis na money managent ko control kar laya wo trading man kamyab ho ga or us na boht sara profit earned kar laya es laya man kahta hoon apna account ka balance batcah kar rhahoo us ka bad ap trading kro

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right, in forex that has a high risk and loss faster requires good and proper financial management to secure deposits of trading errors, because a few mistakes can be fatal and cannot be forgiven and money management is to maintain what you already have inside account rather than making a profit. this helps you to protect your money and thus keep trading for a long time so that you can take the right profitable entry points and make more money than what you have lost in previous trades.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends, you all know that I am a beginner in the forex market. I recently joined forex so I don't have much knowledge about money management. So please help me by providing some information about it. and Money management is very important in forex to maintain and continue your journey in the forex world. I think it should go beyond just a 2% jazz essay per exchange executed. we must quote that forex is not a business for singular days and also remember trading with tension free.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can easily trade with online Forex trading all the time. People who are unemployed can work with forex at ideal times. People Those who are hired then also work with forex at rest because the program is online and always open. So forex is a way of income for people who gather knowledge about computers and the internet using online knowledge. So Forex means a source of income on-line with various conversations about forex trading. This is a wave site in India where lots of people get money and money management is a vital role of forex. I assume that money management helps traders to protect profits and also manage accounts. I also assume that our account can be hacked for different reasons so I always use money management to manage my account.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider money management as a requirement for better trading on Forex. Until we acquire our money-directing skills and consistently link them to every tactic we do, we faculty are never consistently useful dealers. Well, the function of money management is very important in the forex business. The main function of money management is to save user accounts. Saving accounts is a strategy to be successful. To get in forex at first traders must save accounts and to save money, management plays an important role.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    forex trading forum main jis na money managent ko control kar laya wo trading man kamyab ho ga or us na boht sara profit earned kar laya es laya man kahta hoon apna account ka balance batcah kar rhahoo us ka bad ap trading akro

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is one of the most important topics in trade. If a trader has knowledge of money management, he will always be a successful trader. This topic will help you prevent big losses and also in taking profits too. and money management is a way to bring your account to life. If you have $ 100 and you order in 2 or 3 dollars then if the market moves opposite at 30 or 40 pips then your account will be washed and your capital will be finished so it is very important to trade so we must learn money management in trading.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The function of Money Management is to be able to protect our capital and keep the capital we use from just disappearing. At least with Money Management, Finance helps us become increasingly useful for trading. And in managing money Forex is very important, without which we do not save our accounts and capital. Suppose I deposit $ 500 so for that deposit my trading volume is $ 1 or $ 2 no more than $ 3 in this way I save my account when 100 pips or more than a pip drops in a day. You trade .2% or .3% of your deposit account. So I hope this is good money management for you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 420 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)