+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Review on Taj Mahal

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    For anyone who hasn't visible the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal looks like a white mosque constructing. no longer very special. moreover, in reality the Taj Mahal is only a tomb building or "Grave". however after arriving in Agra Cityt seeing the Taj Mahal, suddenly romantic touches my heart. For some cause, seeing the Taj Mahal is like seeing my lovest on this international. like a flower in a completely beautiful garden. careworn a way to give an explanation for my feelings.
    even though I visited the Taj Mahal several instances, it nevertheless felt like magic. try and take a seat below the principle gate. look in the Taj Mahal. I felt the Magic of love as well as deep sorrow. i can experience what Shah Jahan feels. his love for Mumtaz Mahal could be very deep
    ohhh ... this location may be very romantic and harking back to a person that i really like a lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,061 Times in 1,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    The most recognizable building in India is the Taj Mahal and is the most famous witness in the world. Named after Mumtaz Mahal, the beloved wife of Emperor Shah Jahan, the most beautiful of the Tomb began after his death in 1631 and took 20,000 workers for 22 years to complete. Incorporating many elements of Islamic design including arches, towers, red onion-shaped domes and ornamental black calligraphy around the entrance.
    The Taj Mahal is built of fine white marble decorated with flowers and semi-precious stones such as jade, lapis lazuli, diamonds and pearls. The best time to visit is dawn or dusk when the brilliant atmosphere changes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jigrak66 For This Useful Post:

yuyul (2020-07-26)

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,132 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by yulbang111 View Post
    I have never visit this Palace, but I often find information through television and Internet about Taj Mahal. I keep praying that one day I will be able to see magnificent this Palace. For those who have visited the Taj Mahal, it is very difficult to forget this Palace. Especially for excellent service and friendly treatment by local residents.

There are many beautiful and worth seeing historical places in India. But the Taj Mahal of Agra is the most beautiful of all. I will save money to take my family for holiday to Taj Mahal Palace. It's the best and very beautiful tourist destination in this world. Indian peoples very proud to have this Palace
    bhai ji aapko taj mahal jaroor dekhna chahiye ye agra me hai aur aapko yaha aane ke liye air plane ya train ya car kaise bhi aa sakte hai,esme aapko aakar etni jada khudhi hoga jisse aap sochone ye kya hua hai maere saat esme aapko ache se love ke baarein me bhi world me pata chalega.

Senior Member julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 784 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For anyone who hasn't seen the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal looks like a white mosque building. Not very special. Moreover, in fact the Taj Mahal is just a tomb building or "Grave". But after arriving in Agra Cityt seeing the Taj Mahal, suddenly romantic touches my heart. For some reason, seeing the Taj Mahal is like seeing my lovest in this world. like a flower in a very beautiful garden. confused how to explain my feelings.
    Even though I visited the Taj Mahal several times, it still felt like magic. Try to sit under the main gate. Look inside the Taj Mahal. I felt the Magic of love as well as deep sorrow. I can feel what Shah Jahan feels. his love for Mumtaz Mahal is very deep
    ohhh ... this place is very romantic and reminiscent of someone that I love so much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to julikha2 For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-04-30)

Senior Member axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 851 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know about that the taj mahal is the seventh wonder in the world. TajMahal is very beautiful place and a historic place which was made by Shah jahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaz.
    When I saw the Taj Mahal, I had to murmur, Oh my God.. What a beautiful monument. there are four gates. there were flower gardens and water fountains. I liked Taj Mahal so much. Sightseeing of Taj Mahal is outstanding. Looks very royal and beautiful but if you want a full sight of Taj Mahal then Agra fort is the best place to see the Taj Mahal. I see Taj Mahal from Agra Fort which looks Amazing.
    My experience is good with taj Mahal. In summer vacation my suggestion is to must go with your family.

Banned JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019 has a reputation beyond repute JF2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,250 Times in 6,653 Posts
    I never visit this place but through internet I have to much information about this place. I want to visit this place.

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,686 Times in 12,965 Posts
    I have never visit this Palace, but I often find information through television and Internet about Taj Mahal. I keep praying that one day I will be able to see magnificent this Palace. For those who have visited the Taj Mahal, it is very difficult to forget this Palace. Especially for excellent service and friendly treatment by local residents.

There are many beautiful and worth seeing historical places in India. But the Taj Mahal of Agra is the most beautiful of all. I will save money to take my family for holiday to Taj Mahal Palace. It's the best and very beautiful tourist destination in this world. Indian peoples very proud to have this Palace

Trusted Member mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,675 Times in 6,835 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Cool A Review on Taj Mahal

Name: taj.png Views: 24 Size: 1.03 MB

The Taj Mahal is one the Seven Wonders Of The World.The Taj Mahal is more than 350 years old. The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by shah jahan-the fifth mughal emperor of India. Taj Mahal is a memento of love. Even after such a long period the fragrance of love in Taj Mahal is as it is. It is like a gem in the crown of the mughal architecture.

The Taj Mahal is the epitome of grandeur and splendour, you cannot fathom the beauty of this white marbled monument unless you stand in front of it. As you approach Taj Mahal, it gradually becomes known to you that this is no ordinary monument, but a vision come to life! Moved by its beauty and the deep affection of Shah Jahan for Mumtaz, the Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore called it "a teardrop on the face of eternity". A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is located on the bank of the Yamuna River and is counted among the most popular heritage monuments in India.

The Taj Mahal can be visited on a day trip from Delhi. Agra is well connected by rail. The main railway station is Agra Cantt. High speed Shatabdi Express services operate from Delhi, Varanasi, and cities in Rajasthan. The best time is from November to February, otherwise it can be unbearably hot or rainy. You'll be able to get some excellent off-season discounts though.

Sightseeing of Taj Mahal is outstanding. Looks very royal and beautiful but if you want a full sight of Taj Mahal then Agra fort is the best place to see the Taj Mahal. I see Taj Mahal from Agra Fort which looks Amazing.

The Taj Mahal is a historical place, if you need accomodation then many hotels are available near Taj Mahal in Agra.

There is a full of safety in Taj Mahal. Everyday lakhs of tourist come to see the Taj Mahal and enjoy the Atmosphere of Taj Mahal. No need to worry about security reasons.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mansurep For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-04-30), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2020-04-07)

+ Reply to Thread