+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forex Signals Through Whatsapp

Member sajjad8587 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad8587's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex trading ma indicators our signals ki bhot importance hai our aik trader is se ki help se achi trading kr skta hai lakin 100% is par trading krna be thek nai hota hai kyun ke trader ko loss be ho skta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sajjad8587 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mk003 is on a distinguished road mk003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hanifkarim brother thread me likha howa he ke fee 50$ he per month subscription... aur mazeed aap mera blog me se details check kar le wahan se ap ko complete maloomat mil jae gi....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mk003 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member hanifkarim is an unknown quantity at this point hanifkarim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex factury be hai jo singel dhata hai or ap khesa singnel lata hai or
    khia sa ajer ap sigel dhata hai to ap ke fees khatna hai

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

bhai forex factury be hai jo singel dhata hai or ap khesa singnel lata hai or
    khia sa ajer ap sigel dhata hai to ap ke fees khatna hai
    Last edited by hanifkarim; 2015-01-30 at 05:13 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hanifkarim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atifrana View Post
    Forex Signals through Whatsup idea acha hai or baki Forex signals agar itne ache hain to mein is service ko lena chaho ga but mujhe or proofs chahye q k $50 amount per month b kam nai hai mein is per sochu ga.
    yes dear bilkul aap is per soche proof attach kar deye gae hen aap mazeed proof ko check kare.... aur rabte ke leye whatsapp pe contact kare...

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wassim_gsm View Post
    Forex Signals Through Whatsapp is a good idea to help other traders, but I'm not sure what you do here is permitted by the administration of indian forum, because there you request a payment for the service that you give to the people, while the forum pays all members to help other members who are also paid for the questions they ask!
    So correct me if I am wrong!
    well dear according to my opinion aap is baare me wrong he because forum se definitely bonus mil jata he but sab traders ko trading me success nahi hoti to men yeh offer specially un traders ke lye de raha hon jo trader zeyda tar loss karte he... aur mere hisaab se 50$ koi bari fee nahi he.. think about it, aur yeh section brother just for advertisement ka he...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mk003 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Wassim_gsm is an unknown quantity at this point Wassim_gsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Signals Through Whatsapp is a good idea to help other traders, but I'm not sure what you do here is permitted by the administration of indian forum, because there you request a payment for the service that you give to the people, while the forum pays all members to help other members who are also paid for the questions they ask!
    So correct me if I am wrong!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wassim_gsm For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Signals through Whatsup idea acha hai or baki Forex signals agar itne ache hain to mein is service ko lena chaho ga but mujhe or proofs chahye q k $50 amount per month b kam nai hai mein is per sochu ga.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atifrana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

here is proof 2jan to 15jan
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by mk003; 2015-01-17 at 01:12 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mk003 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Forex Signals Through Whatsapp

Hello Friends I am providing to you forex signals very very low subscription fee just 50$ you can get forex signals through whatsapp , email , and fb secret group... minimum 1000 pips and maximum 1500 pips in one month..
    For more details contact me At
    WhatsApp: +92 306 944 00 60
    Email: earnerfx786@gmail.com

here is attached some proof
    Attached Images          
    Last edited by mk003; 2015-01-18 at 12:56 PM. Reason: attaching proof

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mk003 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread