Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you register your Instaforex account under IB's?

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm not comfort to register my account under IB too, because IB can take our money too, i mean IB can withdrawl money from our account,, so, even they give us rebate, but i still not interesting for security reason

Quote Originally Posted by wending View Post
    For me,I do have ever used IB (Introducing Broker) affiliate when register my Instaforex account?You see,when i first join instaforex forex broker,I was just referred by others.Now I have registered an IB account to help me create more referrals there,which I think I can gain more profit in forex.Just as what you mentioned above,we really can enjoy the trade that our referrals made in forex.If he is a professional one,I think we can refer to his orders.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    Yes I agree with you. I ever heard a case in my country when an IB run with the local deposit of their client

That's awful !

deposit which is run by some of the subject which we will make as we understand what the procedures are to be our desire to understand each of the trading process will we use as our desire to better understand the process as well as possible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you. I ever heard a case in my country when an IB run with the local deposit of their client

That's awful !

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not register my instaforex account under any IB, the thing that makes me run from IBs is that when there is a problem between them and tehe company , they may be shifting blames, it is better to dealing with the company directly.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rabie10 View Post
    I signed up under the IB, and because then I can also make local deposits. but when I joined the forum I also must have an account of the insta without IB, because in order to receive a bonus post I have to wear an account of insta without IB.
    not a problem for you to have two accounts, one of the IB and that one of the forum, it is important again to us as a trader to understand each process a transaction in which we live is in accordance with the rules that already apply from IB or from us to use their own account to be able to get a bonus post from the forum partners instaforex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not register my instaforex account under any IB, the thing that makes me run from IBs is that when there is a problem between them and tehe company , they may be shifting blames, it is better to dealing with the company directly.

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naveen View Post
    I have yet to do so, because accounts that I use at the moment is still very small. so it's useless to use IB. IB is indeed a profit for a trader to get rebate is great because if we are often open position.
    Small account or big account, money is money. You can get 1.5pips payed back into your account on every single trade, so why not to take this chance? You can earn a lot extra with rebates no matter what account size you use

I'm using getforexrebate 1.5pips rebate for InstaForex

Junior Member naveen is an unknown quantity at this point naveen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have yet to do so, because accounts that I use at the moment is still very small. so it's useless to use IB. IB is indeed a profit for a trader to get rebate is great because if we are often open position.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a good plan, so how is your trading activity now? Good enough to make 10,000 dollars per month? And it's good that you don't join any IB's here
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    I prefer to have a cent account and trade alone and earn alone. I'm a master of my own trading skills and loses because of it also. So far in in profit from the last three months. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount each month. My dream is to earn 10,000 dollars a month in instaforex. I'm hoping that I can earn that much in here.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    IB account was signed up through its own benefit.Because we will get a sizable rebate every week.Rebate is very useful because even if we have loss trading at least still be able to profit through a rebate.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to have a cent account and trade alone and earn alone. I'm a master of my own trading skills and loses because of it also. So far in in profit from the last three months. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount each month. My dream is to earn 10,000 dollars a month in instaforex. I'm hoping that I can earn that much in here.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast