+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: libertyreserve in india -have any problems?

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pehlay be is tara ka sawal aya tha kay libery reserve ake problems he our ap nay ab ye posha he kay libertyreserve in india ha any problems to is kay jawab mein mein ye kahon gay kay ye india kay liay he nai balkay ye puri world kay lay problem he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never withdraw my money directly to the Bank. I withdraw my money from LR and exchange with Exchange of India. -- Do not give too much time, because I'm not in front of such a problem

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i ne'er withdraw my cash with direct bank.
    i withdraw my cash in from of Lr and than exchange it with Indian money handler.
    i don't withdraw an excessive amount of until time therefore I'm not facing any this sort drawback............

Member ebiztoppers is an unknown quantity at this point ebiztoppers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use libertyreserve for my trading at instaforex. I am not having any problem with LR, I exchange it with my friends they exchange it with my bank account. On the other hand you can withdraw from Instaforex through Bank transfer. So money exchange in forex is not a problem for anyone. If you want to do forex then you have to understand the forex broker house. What facilities are they offering. How will you deposit your money and withdraw your money.
    Forex is a mix of education+skill+luck

Banned lucky mufti will become famous soon enough lucky mufti will become famous soon enough lucky mufti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    well i never withdraw my money with direct bank.
    i withdraw my money in from of lr and than exchange it with indian exchanger.
    i do not withdraw too much till time so i am not facing any this type problem.
    will you tell the amonu you're exchanging thus that many of us will recognize, why i'm asking suggests that if i earn a few millions in forex then how will i withdarw safely while not any issues and even if we are earning legitly still have issues with indian government

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes couple of weeks ago Liberty Reserve have problem on maintenance, but now it's back to normal and I never had problem anymore with them
    I think LR is quite save for traders now as payment method

Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello share here do you have nay problems while dealing with libertyreserve i.e when you are exchanging money do you have any problems or bank has asked any thing regarding where the money came like that,please share and also how much amount you exchange

Junior Member roussi27 is an unknown quantity at this point roussi27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i never withdraw my money with Libert Reserve

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i never withdraw my money with direct bank.
    i withdraw my money in from of lr and than exchange it with indian exchanger.
    i do not withdraw too much till time so i am not facing any this type problem.

Member hichamoiv is an unknown quantity at this point hichamoiv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ko maine Liberty Reserve aab tak nahi hai kiya to use karne ke liye main withdraw PayPal use karta hun sirf wo tax kyonki newspaper Kaat ke paise sidhe bank account hain aur mujhe me bhejte difficulty Kabhi nahi hui PayPal itself to me mujhe paise DIN 5 million jaate hain.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i have also with drawn 2 times from liberty reserve so no problems at all..I think its the best payment processor ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast