Page 321 of 337 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3363

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rosidi View Post
    I prefer scalping, as it quickly took advantage and cut losses. scalping is difficult due to frequent price noise. I do enough with the scalping trades in 1 day 5
    more likely to be a trader who likes to do scalping can take many positions in a day, and if we can have a good ability in scalping, then we can maximize the profit that we get in the transaction, but any type of trading will also have the risk ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedHA View Post
    Hi everyone .. what do you prefer in trading scalping or swing ? why ?
    scalping trading is not easy. its attract to every one but very hard to make regular profit, scalping required long term trading experience. i am also try from last 2 month but not getting good result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will advice you to go for swing trading scalping is not the right way to deal with forex market because have volatile and possible to loss, but if you just need to focus on real opportunities in a day or week so wait for the right opportunity and react in time to get it.

Junior Member orangsukses is an unknown quantity at this point orangsukses's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to do scalping, because I can do some times order to obtain $ 5 in each of his order. and the day I can get a $ 50 profit. This is perfect for me and I perform in accordance with menjemen I have.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by njoroge5 View Post
    scalping can be very difficult at time when you cannot fully understand the wole thing about trading forex, forex is a good market but it can treat you the way it wants when you are compleatly on the wrong side.
    scalping technique is able to gain advantage in a moment but this technique should wear a large capital, I've tried this technique but it is always a loss, and fortunately I play in a demo account

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedHA View Post
    Hi everyone .. what do you prefer in trading scalping or swing ? why ?
    I would naturally prefer scalping even though I do day trading. Because my trading capital is small, I like to see my profits immediately. I take them and withdraw as soon as possible. This is also because I tend to take high risk in some trades and my targets do not exceed 30 pips.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    I not really feel that scalping is the most suitable approach to trade for virtually every dealer. Scalping solely essential while industry not have access to clear direction however. When discover founded trend, after that can be you don't need to head nowadays.
    scalping can be very difficult at time when you cannot fully understand the wole thing about trading forex, forex is a good market but it can treat you the way it wants when you are compleatly on the wrong side.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swing trading is the best in that you get o understand and get a lot in tradiing, you just have to be careful and trading with such understang can be the best for you, you can trade a lot and make sure that you know what you are doing. what you know and. swing is trading the days high and low, when the trade is at the top you can sell, and when the trade is at the botom, you can buy.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    scalping is difficult. due to very heavy psychological pressure. forex trading is difficult. I want a safe investment, so I learn forex trading, and seek to minimize risk, so my money is safe
    well sir, scalping is difficult to say if we have not been studied and directly play scalping strategy, but if we've learned about scalping surely we will tell others and I'm sure you'll like this technique

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is difficult. due to very heavy psychological pressure. forex trading is difficult. I want a safe investment, so I learn forex trading, and seek to minimize risk, so my money is safe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 337 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)