Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 8893197 - AUDUSD and NZDUSD with GOLD

Anytime
    First chance lost as the account has been blown. Hope to see you in a better position in your second chance.

Thread Closed!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Ok bro..So, its possible to change the volume of running trade. Because i had tried but not work for me.
    Or you will increase volume by opening another trade.
    Anyway good luck for your running trades.
    No its not possible to change the volume or running trades. what he is saying is that if your current trade is going in profit than you can open another trade in same direction with the margin that is due to the profit from previous trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-02-19), Unregistered (2)

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Compounding = Like i have made a Sell on Euro and then after some time i am confirmed about the trade and it is also running into profits. The i will increase more volumes to get more profits and this is known as compounding.

It gets more profits but needs to be used with money management.
    Ok bro..So, its possible to change the volume of running trade. Because i had tried but not work for me.
    Or you will increase volume by opening another trade.
    Anyway good luck for your running trades.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-02-19), Unregistered (2)

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice trading dude.Keep it up. I see you have done some very good trades and i hope your current trades do not ruin all your hard work.
    Best of Luck

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-02-19)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    You are playing nicely into the contest and great to see on 2nd position into monitoring. Hope you will reach top position, if keep playing good as presently. Good luck for contest and your upcoming trades.

Can you tell me, how compounding done during the trading, because myself not had any idea about compounding. I will definitely try it out, if you let me know over here.
    Compounding = Like i have made a Sell on Euro and then after some time i am confirmed about the trade and it is also running into profits. The i will increase more volumes to get more profits and this is known as compounding.

It gets more profits but needs to be used with money management.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

bigearners (2012-02-19), Unregistered (1)

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are playing nicely into the contest and great to see on 2nd position into monitoring. Hope you will reach top position, if keep playing good as presently. Good luck for contest and your upcoming trades.
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Made new order in NZDUSD
    Insta lots = 130

Compounded 20 Insta lots more
    Can you tell me, how compounding done during the trading, because myself not had any idea about compounding. I will definitely try it out, if you let me know over here.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-02-17), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Todays trade Analysis

At the 1.3000 levels the Euro had bottomed out. I do keep an eye on the news that is coming out of the Europe but then in the Pre London the slide was present and in the London session the Euro could not fall further.

And this means that the market participants ( big time traders ) were waiting for the positive confirmation from the Greece about the bailout plan. And the S&P 500 Futures were down at the London session making the Euro bearish.

That was the reason why i had lost some $4200 in the sell trade which was ultimately wrong and then i immediately closed in loss.

I was confirmed about it reaching the levels of 1.3100 which it did and i closed the trade to book the profits of $9200 recovering my earlier losses also.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Brief Description about my Trading Strategy

I have learnt trading using the charts basically the line charts. I firmly believe that charts have all the story in them.

It is the 1 minute charts i follow everyday M1 and then over all trading ranges are seen from the M15 and H1 charts.

Have a look at the M5 EURUSD Charts now

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Order no: 748060285

Profits: $9200

200 Insta Lots

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Order no: 748060285

Loss : -$4200

200 Insta Lots

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast