+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Candlesticks and its strategy

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oktavian View Post
    The candle stick chart is closely related to the bar chart. it also consist of four major prices: high, low, open, and close. the opening and closing prices form the body of the( jittai) candlestick

to indicate that the opening was lower than the closing, the body of the bar is left blank. in its original form, the body was colored red. the current standard electronic displays allow you to keep it blank or select a color of your choice.

why i decided to provide these information is to help beginners understand few things: that may start them off as demo traders. don't feel ever, that these few details are enough for forex trading. i mean, the real.
    strategy to use candlestick patterns and we need to know the basics of candlestick, and it's enough to be memorized

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a trader who enjoyed indicators using candle patterns, it's just very difficult to study here, whether from the theme of friends anyone has any indicator of japanese candlestick patterns,,,, ninjafx also okay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    I am a longer term trader, and trade on the hourly chart, so i mianly rely on my trading system,to give the signal on how to enter and exit a trade. only one strategy that I have. although there is another strategy that I developed but I would choose the strategy to be the best.
    The best strategy that we can choose these usually have to fit with our experience using a candlestick as we read the movement strategy with some of the learning process that we saw earlier

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2