+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 407 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4061

Thread: Ride the Trend and Enjoy !

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    yes bhai... you are wright, we means traders loose because we repeats our mistakes but we must change our idea or our thought as the trend changes.
    I accept your suggestion and i thank u.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes its true if we go against trend then there possiblity to huge loss if not put sl because trend is our friend and to make winning trade we need to with trend . but we always have to be careful when it turn to opposite and specially when price go very high or very low . at this point we need to careful always with sl and tp.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

kkkk (2019-04-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-27), shakeel2017 (2017-10-15), zohaib1 (2019-12-19)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    yeah there is any sense of wrong and you continue to learn from that mistake in my opinion it is the best way to continue trying to improve trade
    it is true
    important not to blame themselves continuously
    and we corrected our mistakes and not repeat again in the next trade

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15), zohaib1 (2019-12-19)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    although it often trjadi on trade me at least with that I should be more careful in my next trade, and it helps me to keep learning
    yeah there is any sense of wrong and you continue to learn from that mistake in my opinion it is the best way to continue trying to improve trade

7. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-19)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Most of the traders know that they should buy when trend is up but they only buy when the price jumps upward and as they enter the market price takes a reverse that is a correction. The traders need to enter the market during this correction and should buy the dips of up trend.
    yes I agree with you,
    many traders who can not wait to open a position at which suffered a correction.
    because if we wait for prices slid for a moment, our chance to get a bigger profit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-19)

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    when you make the decision to fight the trend, since according to the analysis of reversal will occur.
    that means your mind is free to open a position.
    better to open a position with the lot is small, if it happens.
    yeah it's a good choice in my opinion because then we are able to reduce the risk due against the current trend

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alwi For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha agar ekhi bhul dobara dohraya jaye to trend friend nehi hoga . aur agar us bhul se hum kuch sikh sake aur dubara hum wo bhul na dohraye to aapke sath mr trend ke dosti lage rahega.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

13. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    when you make the decision to fight the trend, since according to the analysis of reversal will occur.
    that means your mind is free to open a position.
    better to open a position with the lot is small, if it happens.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you in a point that makes the trend your friend, but not in all cases, you should be warned of the deal in times of volatility these times may graduate outside it and when the trend again, can not

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to medhat4forex For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15), Test123 (2018-08-27), zohaib1 (2019-12-19)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are correct
    I also sometimes think so, if the price of making a low price or high price of new
    without thinking, I immediately entered the market, and hope there is price reversal
    but it turns out, the price continues to create new high and low prices, as now happens on the usd / chf and NZD / USD

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15), zohaib1 (2019-12-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 407 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)