+ Reply to Thread
Page 795 of 796 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 793 794 795 796 LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    if i lose shall i have to stop trading?

hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?

All beginners should make loses due to lack of knowledge. If you are beginner, then just to concentrate in learning. If you make loses even after making huge loses in some years, then you should stop trading. Forex is full of Risks and only 5% of traders earning money in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    loss or profit to forex main hota hi rahta hai.
    jese profit hone par bi ham hamari trading continue rakhte hai usi trah hame loss main bi trading karte rhana chahiye.
    balki hone waali galtiyo se hame sikhte huye traading karni chahiye.

We have to understand this that we will make both the profits and the loss in this business. And also the fact is that we will take some time before we are able to make any good amount of profits from the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-21), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), Pk25 (2020-10-02), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if you loss and then stop trading, it means that you cannot do anything in life...because sometimes you will suffer some losses in forex trading and when you stop trading...and start another business....and again suffer losses ...then you have to change your business again...but as a trader, if you suffer losses, then you should try to sorted it out and make a new plan for trading.....try to remove your mistakes and trade with more care and make a better plan....you should not give up anything....

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), Pk25 (2020-10-02), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member narender24 is an unknown quantity at this point narender24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should not stop trading if we get loss coz in forex we vill get profit as well as loss so we should continue our trading if we get loss coz loss is not the end of our forex trading & we should learn from our losses & make ourself an expert...
    I nD n0 f@M 0z I aLrEaDy GoT sInGh In My NaMe...!!!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to narender24 For This Useful Post:

khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), Pk25 (2020-10-02), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13), Unregistered (1)

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Should try to find a good strategy and try again and avoid entering transactions randomly
    you have All options you can use demo account to find strategy

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to irzan For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    What do you mean by saying that stop trading. You want to stop trading all at once of you just want to stop it temporarily. If you want to stop for a while and give you self a break then that's ok but don't quit forex on some losing trades.
    zadatar trader ke loss ka yahi karan hota hai ki wo market se darne lag jate hai aur forex karna hi chod dete hai
    jabki ache trader wahi hote hai jo apne har loss ko thik se nalyse kare, apni galtiya smajhe aur fir un galtiyo se bachte hue aage tradinmg kare..asia karne se unke sare losses bhi cover ho jayeneg aur unhe fayda bhi hoga

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Abdullah sadik (2012-05-30), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), Pk25 (2020-10-02), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, loss is a part of trading. it is wrong when you are suffer in loss then you stop trading, if you get profit continuously which is impossible because some time our prediction is good but most of the time is not good. Its not mean to stop trading.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abcforex For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zadatar trader yahi galti karte hai jo aap karne ja rahe ho
    forex me loss ke baad apko trading band nahi karni chahiye kyunki forex me loss se aap bahut kuch eekh skate ho analyze kar sakte ho jsise ki aaap apne sare loses cover kar sakte ho
    zadatar tarder los hone ke bad forex badn kar dete hai jo ki bilkul bhi thik nahi hota..maien shuru ke mahino me kafi loss kiya tha forex mel ekin fir time ke sath sab recover kiya aur ab bahut ache profit me hon..har trader ko yahi karna chahiye

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

babarshahzad (2018-04-19), Dawood (2012-11-26), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), kinan (2016-08-25), Pk25 (2020-10-02), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    if i lose shall i have to stop trading?

hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?
    There is no need to stop trading. Just pause for some days and analyze your mistakes that you had in your deals. Usually, the lot size only the problems for traders. Try to avoid huge lot size. If you are beginner, then go for demo and follow step by step procedures to get experience.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), Pk25 (2020-10-02), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-11)

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Loss is not to end the Forex trading that i lose my $70 2 days ago but i m still trading invest more to forex trading, and you should also keep trading in forex
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

amrikahuja (2012-02-20), extreem (2018-05-24), hamid (2012-01-06), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), kinan (2016-08-25), Pk25 (2020-10-02), rashidmalik (2015-05-17), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13), younas (2013-03-21), zeeshan (2012-08-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 795 of 796 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 793 794 795 796 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)