+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 704 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was told by a friend, told him that there was a job, when I was looking for a job, and finally he told me and taught me what and how to work in the forex business, I learned to use virtual money for my real trade, thank you to my friend and my teacher is the internet, I hate books because it is difficult and full of information and I want to learn step by step. The other teacher is myself, the merchant in me studies me every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it had been a mixed expertise on behalf of me. I had forex teacher who wont to teach me on-line. and I conjointly watched many videos over the web associated with trading. The factor that I ignored on was reading books however i feel I adopted each factor else different that this. the educational a part of trading is usually in method even though you've got expertise of a hundred years in trading. I had created the conversation together with the friends in the online community regarding the signs and strategies as well as programs which are employed, report and measure the effects jointly. We also mastered a whole lot in the mature person in a variety of forex message boards. online community is an excellent position to get the newest and genuine information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I and my partner Read, Study tips for visitors to the door of the community of the lake nor, the pronoun is not necessary that the door to the edition of the Book of from the bark of many it seems that only one man and I feel he lead me to all the assembly of the people of our Promo arrows learned a colt, the course aims at the same time. Dear i never tried to learn forex from any kind of teacher or institution.I hired no teacher for forex learning i just learn forex with my passion and hard work on using internet.I daily spend about 12-15 hours to learn forex and every single point i learn i practice that in demo account.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the idea of getting into the forex business was from one of my friends and that's because he started it. he was already involved in the trading business and it was he who taught me all about forex and trading. I am really grateful to him for putting me into forex. and MY Forex Teacher is my uncle. I first heard about Forex from my uncle, he was a professional Forex trader. He advised me to do business on Forex. So at first I took news about Forex from different sectors and found that it was a good platform for income. Then I decided to learn Forex trading, and that teacher was my uncle.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned about the Forex market from my friends because they are now professional traders in this market at first they gave me information to trade in this market and taught me about this and I said earnestly that my friend introduced me to this field and in the initial stages I agreed that my first teacher was my close friend and other knowledge taken from various websites.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no Forex teacher. I have learned it online. The internet has helped me learn the Forex business. I think all the forum members are my mentors, and with them I can read and gain some experience to develop my trade and also resolve its weaknesses. and I know forex from someone who has been running forex for 6 years. he who taught the basics of forex until finally found a forum as a means for discussion and knowledge sharing. Thank you, my teacher who teaches a variety of sciences

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt but I will say that basically I heard forex from my friend but he could not talk to me about it. Then I got an increase in cyberspace where I could see everything around forex. Mainly I trade to create a demo account but I cannot make profit in my demo account. in error now i am doing a digging trade and changing a neat trader and yes, i got forex learning material from the website for free. There is also a video tutorial available. We find it easier to find material for learning forex, even though we don't have a mentor. Go to the Google website and type the key words, then we will get a lot of material about forex, which is very useful for novice traders.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best friend is my teacher in this research because we often discuss forex strategies and trading methods together. Our neighbors are teachers to our friends who want to study seriously and share their knowledge with our freedom the way we share knowledge with other friends. and How can failure be the key to success? The main reason why you lose money is because you don't know how to trade. So in short you are not competent to trade. So how can you say you got the money right? That is why it is very important for you to know what you are doing before you even try to trade in a real account. You must first practice in the demo strategy and study and technical and fundamental analysis and other ways or ways to earn money. After that it's time you will decide whether you really want to trade in a real account or not.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by al bahri View Post
    Because I learned forex from forums and other online websites, I have many teachers. They share their ideas and I can learn them myself. For my daily trading, I don't have a special teacher. I joined Facebook Fanspage Facebook and we shared our knowledge and experience. By doing this, I can get a better understanding than I learn forex myself. and For me I teach in the tradng world is the first time my friend and I work together then add olmu by searching and following groups on Facebook so that my learning will become easier with the presence of these resources so that it will be easier to analyze market movements!
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को सही तरह से करना और उसको सीखना आसान काम नहीं होता है क्योंकि इसको कोई भी सिखाने वाला नहीं होता है| हम लोगों को अपना प्रयास करके और मेहनत करके इसको सही तरह से सीखना होगा और जब हम लोग उसको सही तरह से सीख जाएंगे तभी हम लोग इसकी मदद से पैसे कमा सकते हैं|

मैं एक बात को बहुत ही अच्छी तरह से समझ गया हूं कि इसमें समय लगता है और इसमें हम लोगों को मेहनत करनी होती है और जो भी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार इस बात को करने के लिए तैयार हूं वही इसमें आगे बढ़े तभी वह लोग एक सफल और बड़े विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बन सकते हैं |
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I learned forex from forums and other online websites, I have many teachers. They share their ideas and I can learn them myself. For my daily trading, I don't have a special teacher. I joined Facebook Fanspage Facebook and we shared our knowledge and experience. By doing this, I can get a better understanding than I learn forex myself. and For me I teach in the tradng world is the first time my friend and I work together then add olmu by searching and following groups on Facebook so that my learning will become easier with the presence of these resources so that it will be easier to analyze market movements!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 704 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)