+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 619 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6190

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is absolutely no fixed number of days that i work on one strategy because if i find it working and giving me the best consistent profits then there is absolutely no need to change the strategy frequently. If i find any short comings in the strategy then i always find ways to improve it to get better result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we've found a good strategy for, at the very least we should apply it on the forex market for several months in order to find a match with our trading style. because so many good strategy but the trader can't wait in learn it, then he considers ugly aforesaid strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    how long time you work on one strategy idea.
    dear i will tell you few good things, that don't waste time on these technical indicators, when some one says to you, that he has some set of indicators which will make him millionair, actually forex is changing game and it needs flexability in trader, so do it yourself, not on EAs not on indicators...

Senior Member faissel is an unknown quantity at this point faissel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work on my strategy for 2 months, because I want to practise it, so someday when I become consistent, I can become a good trader. So we must find a single strategy and stick to it, no matter if we win or lose, because we can improve it when we lose.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have work using one strategy is also more than half years, before it i have use some bad strategy, but after i find this strategy i have also focus on it ,and just try to choose this strategy to make the trading only in here

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to hamary working par hai agar hum ko lagatar profit ho raha hai to phir hum one strategy par he lifetime profit kar skayt hai par agar hamen acha profit nahi ho rha hai to phir hamen change karni chahiye strategy!

Junior Member muhammad akhtar ali is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad akhtar ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its totally depend on trade. we trading which trade then we need to obsreved how success in the same trade whats the strategy they use and way becouse we need to learn from other experence not for copy other strategy

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    you need to filter for some input,,,do not use al of them, take one the suitable with you
    and for me, i never change my strategies, i just need update it to follow the market..and i guess i do not need to change a profitable strategy, am i right ? when we have mastered and got the understanding with very well

Member AMIT is an unknown quantity at this point AMIT's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Working on a new strategy is not that hard but it is the back testing that usually takes time. You wouldn't use a new strategy with out back testing it first in demo. New strategy are dangerous because they are not tested yet in live accounts.
    I think strategy depends on before your trade capacity, how you want to trade , so strategy made before trade . it may takes one weeks or two weeks
    but always it must require before trade.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Working on a new strategy is not that hard but it is the back testing that usually takes time. You wouldn't use a new strategy with out back testing it first in demo. New strategy are dangerous because they are not tested yet in live accounts.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 619 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)