+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 630 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Hume zyada knowledge kahan se milti hai? forum ya trading?

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading will provide a good experience that is very important to grow. And forums are a good source of knowledge that is important to renewing our knowledge of business and to improve our plans and strategies.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forums are the best way to get the right knowledge about trading. I think the forex signal provider gives a signal at that time when they want to close their trade and want to save their losses to signal other members but for those who save money so don't always trust their signals trying to understand that the best trade for you is not and then making your trade to benefit from your trade and also increase your knowledge of trading that how you can get success in your trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mery khyal sey hum ko zada knowledge forum sey millat hai. kyu k forum par members bohat zada hai. Eswaja sey hum ko forum par zada knowledge hasil kr sakty hai. Aur market mai es tarah sey ap zada best rade kr sakty ho. Aur ap ko trading style bhe best ho gy.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading will provide a good experience that is very important to grow. And forums are a good source of knowledge that is important to renewing our knowledge of business and to improve our plans and strategies and both are different things we get here in forums that we have to use in direct trading with different experiences we get from trading directly so that the two experiences will be different and some ways we cannot compare the two experiences.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, this practice makes a man perfect. so trading practices are needed for success because they provide a lot of knowledge. I trade with bonuses that I get from the forum, but this does not mean at all that is the only thing I use from the forum because I have learned many things here. best pips, friend. and there are only beginners in forex trading, so, when you get knowledge and lots of ideas for trading foreign currencies, you need to practice the first test account that I want to recommend. There is no difference between a real account and a demo account, but there is no real money on a demo account. Many people like to help you here, you can also learn foreign exchange trading in the forum.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get good knowledge from what is needed for you to gain knowledge for the forum and practice this knowledge in trading and when you trade you will get more knowledge because in practice you have more opportunities to gain knowledge because it is good to see forum posts every day. so you can have knowledge of how to trade in forex trading and how to invest your bonuses. and Meray khiyal maybe sub mujhay says ziada knowlege dono says milta hey forum say bhe or trade say bhe. The forum might say knowledge of jitna ho sakay gain of karta hun or we are knowledge of forex trading can apply karta hun or jo maeray pass knowledge na ho woh may forex trading may be a practical experience getting karita kar kar la la hun.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion forum, it was necessary to have a successful trade because I first traded without a forum, I suffered a little loss, but when I joined this forum I chatted with many experienced traders who gave me full knowledge and tips and also told me how currencies fluctuated and how can you get gold so with the help of the forum I get experience and so I can say the forum is needed for successful trading

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see, for me the forum is my home and this is my best place to learn and get the latest and actual information about forex, I learn forex from forums, not from books, ebooks, or just watch videos, ... and because with read some experiences from other members so I can learn how to deal with a condition ... this is very good and fun learning and I would advise you to practice well on your demo account. look after the indicator. keep the indicator for your reference. and do not fully believe in indicators. if you believe that you can generate profits in forex trading then go into a real account with minimum capital

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have learned from the forex forum for the first time that we have been able to use the forex market for Forex market as well, so that we would also like to have a good forum for the forex market. We have received a message from the forex forum for online news that has been sent to us and we have received a request from you to join us in the same forum. If you want to get a copy of this page, please contact us at any time from your forum or contact us at any time from the forum.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

nurheli (2019-05-18)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This advice to beginners must first learn how to manage your money, how to administer money from my point of view is more important than learning technical analysis
    Because bad money management is the most important reason for managing your money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 630 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)