+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 627 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6263

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    News trading involves the opening of trades in the direction of the outcome of the news. It is actually a profitable thing to do since have the advantage of the market being very volatile in such periods.
    yeah and its also uncertain whether the positions that we open will be right or not. before the actual announcement of the news so so many speculations goes on and it has great impact on the market too. And sometimes after the news the market may move against what was speculated before
    Last edited by mayengbam; 2011-07-30 at 09:31 AM. Reason: correction
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading involves the opening of trades in the direction of the outcome of the news. It is actually a profitable thing to do since have the advantage of the market being very volatile in such periods.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye sach he ki news trading se accha kamai hota he par ye aur bhi bara sach he ki news se kai log apna balance 0 karli he. maine apna 60$ news se khoya he. tab main news trading ke bare me utna nehi janta tha. market thik ja raha tha. par achanak market ek aisa mor li ki balance 0 pe akar pohcha.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), username009 (2019-03-25)

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    This is one of the most serious example i have com across though its related with stock trading. In "The New Markets Wizards" by Jack Swager, Noted Money Manager Monroe Trout describes in his own words how much he lost. " January 9 1991 was the day when Secretary of States James Baker met with the Iraqi ambassador in an effort to avert the Gulf War. Addressing the Press conference after the meeting, Baker began his statement with the word 'REGRETTABLY'. And a wave of selling hit the stock and bond markets. I lost about $9,500,000 most of it in about 10 seconds"
    woow, it is big mony guys, i think if i like you i will got stroke. my experince is yesterday, i got margin call because effect of canada news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pipsdragon For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Han main aap say bilkul sehmat hoon. Big moves aur trend direction economic factors hi karty hain. Traders ko kaam yaab honay kay liye forex fundamentals par dhiyaan dena ho ga.
    and most of the traders eagerly awaits for these news announcements, sometimes the expectation of a major economic news announcements even give a great impact to the market before the actual announcements.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), fdukayani1700 (2014-09-01), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), username009 (2019-03-25)

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be yes may be no friend..usually a big impact news will move the trend. so be carefull when analyzing it,,,

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alwi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    markets move as per the announcement of major news from different countries. interest rates announced by the central banks of the big countries are great movers of the market

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), usamajamil1 (2013-07-24), username009 (2019-03-25)

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    That the news is already a very important factor in the forex and very influential on the FX, but as you know there is analysis of the Forex news that teach you how to deal with the market at the time of the news

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to medhat4forex For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), asifbukhari (2019-01-29), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), username009 (2019-03-25)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still trying to take advantage of news in the trade
    but still not proficient and frequent loss
    I think the news is affecting the market is nfp, because its influence is so great and the price can move hundreds of pips

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), asifbukhari (2019-01-29), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), username009 (2019-03-25)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been trading in this market since last 3 years
    I have seen various time how news can take market away from you with in few minutes
    I still remember once i lost 120$ in 1 deal just because of NFP reprt

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 627 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)