+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 368 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3671

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    i like scalping, we can got 2-3 pips in a short time...
    i use m1, m5, and m15 to follow the trend...i use m1 to entry the market...
    friend i want to know how you trade in m1 time frame.
    its so didicult.. i try sometime trading with small tf.
    or dusri badi baat only 2-3pips i think that not enough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    par bro 2 ya 3 pips se kya hota he. risk to jyada he. aur bhai m1 se aap trend kaise samajh teho. ye to bahut tough he.
    ME aapki is strategy se bilkul bhi sehmat nahi hon
    Shyad aap forex tarding me new hai tabhi aap m1 chart pe depend rehte hai
    1hour chart se neeche dekh ke trading karna ekdum useless hota hai...aise aapko kabhi fayda nahi hoga
    log 15m ka chart bhi use karte hai lekin bas supprt aur resistance k iexact value dekhne ke liye..tradinh ke liye koi bhi trader 1 hour se neeche ka chart nahi dekhta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Sunny Boys (2019-08-11)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    par bro 2 ya 3 pips se kya hota he. risk to jyada he. aur bhai m1 se aap trend kaise samajh teho. ye to bahut tough he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Do not everr use m5 and m15 for trading
    I think you should always use h4 chart as it is the most trustworthy chart for techncial study
    I used to follow h4 chart and then cross check with day1 chart then i used to place my deal
    for long-term trader i agree if we use h4, d1 or w1...
    but for short-term trader or scalper i recommend to use m1, m5 and m15...
    because scalper only take 2-3 pips for their profit...

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Nice strategy.,.But also use time frame H4 and H1 to check main trend because the trends on M5 and M15 are not good enough and price can move against you anytime .
    yes i agree even though a trader may be a scalper, a thorough analysis of bigger time frames is quite good to make a right order. i use to trade on m5 but i constantly check m15 h1 h4 and daily chart. bigeer time frames gives a good picture of the market
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    I think you should always use h4 chart as it is the most trustworthy chart for techncial study
    I used to follow h4 chart and then cross check with day1 chart then i used to place my deal
    I think the strategy is different from each other traders
    and I'm sure your daily merchant
    and it can not be equated with the merchant who like scalping
    but we had to confirm the trend in h4 so that we do not fight the trend

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Nice strategy.,.But also use time frame H4 and H1 to check main trend because the trends on M5 and M15 are not good enough and price can move against you anytime .

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    depends on our own trading style
    for a scalper, they see the trend in the h1 and entry in m5 or M15
    while for the daily traders, they prefer to see the trend in h4 or daily, and entry in the M15 or h1

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depends on our own trading style
    for a scalper, they see the trend in the h1 and entry in m5 or M15
    while for the daily traders, they prefer to see the trend in h4 or daily, and entry in the M15 or h1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 368 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)