+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: Setting up 200 Moving Averages.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the nice topic share but i am not very good about your say so i cannot say any more things about your say, but i say if any one share here very good any things them i am read the share article hope then its very good for me. so many many thank you for the nice information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcceducation For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), Golobutt (2019-10-04)

Member Iqra is an unknown quantity at this point Iqra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 moving average is usually useto determine trend, but you cannot do tradingwith moving everage, you have tofollow another strategy but to confrm trend you may use 200EMA, if you will combine 50 EMA with 200 EMA then you may find much better results, but I usually not follow moving average to make decision as it is not good for ranging market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iqra For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), Golobutt (2019-10-04)

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to get 200pips facilities in a day . Because Forex market can not move every day in such , again market is not positive such for a trader , so if a trader can be use such he can be earn huge amount of profit , what he doesn't expect , he can not be use for every day , some time he can be face with loss with about 200pips, so it should be care about the moving, because this is such profitable , such risk able.
    No risk no gain.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 5starsabuj For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30)

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Setting up 200 Moving Averages.

Please I would like to know how to set the 200 Moving Average correctly. In applying moving averages, which is the best to use: simple, exponential, smoothed or linear weighted?

And also, should it be applied to high, low, close, open? Please expert traders share your experience with 200 moving average. Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to antosco For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42