+ Reply to Thread
Page 704 of 706 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 7052

Thread: Kya aap trade karte hai ya phir bet?

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    agar aap directly real account me bhi aaoge tab bhi aapko emotions ko control karna mushkil ho jata hai kyunki jab aapko lagta hai ki aap zada se zada profit kama sakte ho to emotions out of control ho jate hai
    Experiance ke sath hi aap emotions ko control me karna seekh sakte hai..isme kafi time lag jata hai elkin ey bahut zaruri hota hai
    ha yaar main aapse agree hoon. jab main pehle forex me aya tha tab greed and emotion control nehi hota tha. par abhi main khudko bahut control kar chuka hoon. aur lagta he age aur accha karlunga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    process can not be avoided no exception of any business but how we respond forex course and accept any process that we are dealing with a patient that's what counts
    true because any business is not easy to do on a friend to do it if you want to learn and succeed in a particular field then you must make time to learn and master the field (read: forex)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    ye achhi bat hai lekin demo mei kya hota hai ki emotions nahi rahte hai, e yi main fault hai demo account ka. Demo ke bad aap real mei trading karna suru kiyato emotions aata hai unko control karna bahut mushkil hai.
    agar aap directly real account me bhi aaoge tab bhi aapko emotions ko control karna mushkil ho jata hai kyunki jab aapko lagta hai ki aap zada se zada profit kama sakte ho to emotions out of control ho jate hai
    Experiance ke sath hi aap emotions ko control me karna seekh sakte hai..isme kafi time lag jata hai elkin ey bahut zaruri hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    yup, I agree with you. follow the process, enjoy the process, and I'm sure in time we can surely succeed in this business.
    I was already feeling the signs. with the bonus of this forum, I started to learn to appreciate the account.
    using a small margin and abide by the indicator.
    process can not be avoided no exception of any business but how we respond forex course and accept any process that we are dealing with a patient that's what counts

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    In beginning no one makes profit consistently but when your experience increases and you make and follow a good strategy than your losses are decreased and you start to get a steady profit every month.
    yup, I agree with you. follow the process, enjoy the process, and I'm sure in time we can surely succeed in this business.
    I was already feeling the signs. with the bonus of this forum, I started to learn to appreciate the account.
    using a small margin and abide by the indicator.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we bet, I 'm sure the profit we can not be consistent, but if we are trading, it means opening a position based on the analysis, there are still opportunities to get profits consistently. but I'm still a beginner and have not been able to get consistent profits.
    bilkul sahmat hoon aapse. bet karne se aapke luck accha ho to aap thoda bahut time profit kar sakte ho. par agar aapke luck aacha na ho to loss.
    aur agar aap forex sikh ke karte ho to aapko fyda hi fyda, loss ki sambhabna kam hi hoga.isliye main forex sikh ke kar raha hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    yeah that's probably called a friend with consistent profit because we can not rely solely on increasing profits without stability as you say
    how happy I am suppose to have a system that I could make a profit consistently and I think all traders expect it and not me alone

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    In beginning no one makes profit consistently but when your experience increases and you make and follow a good strategy than your losses are decreased and you start to get a steady profit every month.
    yeah that's probably called a friend with consistent profit because we can not rely solely on increasing profits without stability as you say

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we bet, I 'm sure the profit we can not be consistent, but if we are trading, it means opening a position based on the analysis, there are still opportunities to get profits consistently. but I'm still a beginner and have not been able to get consistent profits.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 704 of 706 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)