+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 402 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to fulfill my ability in forex trading and I think with skill we will make us the best trader
    and by forex trading make money easily and now most people make money with forex trading and
    I think by doing forex trading. easy money if must have skill
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

kazna (2017-11-17)

Banned dulax delex will become famous soon enough dulax delex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not imagine any type of crazy person knowing that money is not consolidated in trading positions while
    we are sleeping to think of transactions on trading sites so we have to lose our misery and
    we must interpret the clipped trade clip with the use of the optimal Strategy for pure money making.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to accept losses and losses are part of the business and with your losses will make skills and
    I think with good skills you will do your best and with forex trading now people want to make money
    so you can also do better with forex trading and this is the best to earn money with trading
    regard

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,450 Times in 9,163 Posts
    jab Forex main loss hota hai to gusa ata hai us waqt but main bohat zayda tension nae leta hon or relax karta hon q ke loss bi to part of business ha na sirf Forex balke all business main humain loss bi hota hai or profit bi islye tension nae leni chaye.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), danish555 (2017-10-31), kanita (2017-10-31), punjabpolice (2017-11-01), rehanayaz (2017-10-31), yulbang111 (2017-10-31)

Junior Member toty is on a distinguished road toty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly losing money makes me very angry
    I hate losing always in general and in Forex especially
    I hope this does not happen

Member mdkhorsheda40 is on a distinguished road mdkhorsheda40's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading but thing is being failure doesn't mean i wont stand again i just find out another way that wont work,You should not be angry when you lose in forex.

Member krishn1949 is on a distinguished road krishn1949's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone who looses money feels angry and when you don't have control on your emotions and look for revenge trading or basket trading and I always suggest to take a break after trade and possibly take one week break after you have lost one and scalpers are one of those who takes too much risk involving in day trading.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market mai jab loss hotay hai tou es waqat bohat zda anger hotay hai. Kyu k humray loss hotay hai. Likan hum loss say bhe bach sakty hai. Es kay lye hum ko forexmarket mai learning aur confidence bult krna hai tou hum forex mai losssay bach kr earning hasil kr sakty hai.

Junior Member azertyguid will become famous soon enough azertyguid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hgto wqti tor pe angry hota hu lekin yeh soch k again try karta hu k business main profit aur loss sath sath hi hain. aur main phir se koshish karta hu. aur main yeh bhi sochta hu k mujhy ek way mil gaya hai jahan pe loss ho sakta hai maine woh again try nahin karna, aur experience hasil hota hai.

Banned zunaira_waris will become famous soon enough zunaira_waris will become famous soon enough zunaira_waris's Avatar
    Thanks
    zahir hr insan jb use loss hota to use bura to feel hota ee hai..........but ithink is trhn k kamo me istren ki chezeen to hoti rhti hain.............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 402 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)