+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 272 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bhi apny lot size ko apny account balance kay hisaab say increase ya decrease karta hoon. Main 100 $ tak .01 lot trade karta hoon aur occasionally .02 aur 200 $ kay saath .02 lots and occasional .05.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i can easily recover loss in this lot size with the help of stop loss and i learned a thing that mare the lot size , easily our account got diminished and i usually make use of small lots since i have the preference of position trading in volatile pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मै तो अपना ट्रेडिंग स्मल्लेस्ट लोट साइज़ ऑफ़ ०.०१ से करता हूँ. और अपने क्नोव्लेद्गे से मई ०.०५ लोट से ट्रेडिंग किया हूँ एक ये दो बार,
    और एक बार अच्सिदेंत्ली मै १ लोट का आर्डर ओपन किया ता और लुसकिली उसमे कुछ प्रोफिट आया और मैंने उसको थोरांत क्लोसे किया ता.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera sab se bada lot size ab tak 0.5 he or mene two days me trade kr k 27.50$ ka profit earn kiya. Lot size k liye money management bot jarori he or ap k account pe depend krta he k ap kitna risk le saktay ho. jyada bara account ho to lot size bara b chal sakta he easily.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade with 0.05 lot size with low risk management some times if i have good and proper sure shot signal then i go for 0.1 where 1 pip=0.05 rather big loss,i will go for low risk management and less returns its my own opinion.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sarwars View Post
    i think its always better to take low risk if our capital is low because it may give us more opportunity to live in market more time and the trade higher lots with insufficiant capital thereby neglecting risk management.
    It is right that when you use higher leverage your trade often face insufficient margin issue, and so it is always worth to trade in smaller lot sizes, i use .1 lot in cents account so that i can open multiple trades and help my account survive longer.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think its always better to take low risk if our capital is low because it may give us more opportunity to live in market more time and the trade higher lots with insufficiant capital thereby neglecting risk management.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am never traded unintentionally, some time to see the market trend I treaded 500 lot size of EUR/USD in cent account and I closed on only 10 pips and got 50$ profit, so usually I trade in 100 lots and close on some 20 to 30 pips and get 20$ to 30$.

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    My highest lot size is 10 in the pair EUR/USD and with this lot I was getting the profit or loss per pip = $10, After opening this position my trade suddenly moved to the loss of $150 whereas my total capital was $400, I was too worried but I was having stop loss at $200 loss and then the pair reverses and I closed the trade on the profit of $100 and I decided on that day that I will never open such a big lot.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex jitna easy hai usse kai jyada Risky hai.mene to abhi tak 1$ per 1Pip se hi highest size rakhte hue trade kiya hai.Lekin Profit jyada kamane ki lalach me jyada nuksan hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 272 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)